One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Manindra Pandey

Advocate Manindra Pandey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
MG Road, Mumbai
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, NCLT, Recovery, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Manindra Pandey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Manindra Pandey's office is in MG Road, Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Mumbai,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Maharashtra State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission,
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Mumbai,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Questions Answered by Advocate Manindra Pandey Information About File New NCLT Case no oc received, purchased property in 2014 , so can i file complaint