×

Legal remedy as cheque bounce defaulter not replying to legal notice

Sir, I need your guidance in my case. As I got a cheque on 11.01.18 of Rs 2,00,000 & it was bounced then after 5 days I issued a notice against the drawer of the cheque. Since then it has been 2 months approx. but the drawer has niether answered to my notice nor given intimation to return my hard earned money back. I also informed the local police station but they said please wait for some more time. Sir I just want your advice as to how this matter should be solved now as the 45 days time limit from the date of dishonour has passed. So please kindly guide me I will be highly obliged to you sir.

My dear friend first of all pls tell me one thing on which date you send the notice.and on which date you receive the acknowledgment receipt of that notice.the provisions of negotiable instrument after 15days the receipt the notice which is sent by the payee if drawer of cheque does not refund the said amount payee can file a case against him. Second thing don't go to police they all making you fool police have no power to interrupt this type of cases.do one thing consult your lawyer as soon as possible once your limitation is over it's very difficult to filed your case in court so plz don't waste your time consult with your lawyer.

is notice issued by you is legal notice by anu lawyer or by yourself.
you can file case under 138 negotiable intrument act or in 420 indian penal code against drawer in court. complete all process in time limit is very necessary.

You will have to file a criminal case u/s 138 of Indian Negotiable Instrument Act within 45 days of notice served.No police will halp you and they will advice the same.If you belong to Indore contact me through Lawrato