I give loan to one of my friend and his wife

In Cheque Bounce Law
Given loan at interest to one of my friend and he is not paying amount now i deposited his cheque in my bank which returned unpaid,what I do to recover my money

I would advise you to immediately contact a lawyer having expertise. You need to initiate an action under section 138 of the NI Act, 1881 forthwith. Please note that the law with regard to cheque bounce is time bound and you have to adhere to strict limitation period. You may contact

What does the Section say? The duration of a divorce by mutual consent varies from six to 18 months, depending on the decision of the court. ...

Cruelty. Cruelty may be physical or mental cruelty. ...

Adultery. ...

Desertion. ...

Conversion. ...

Mental Disorder. ...

Communicable Disease. ...

Renunciation of the World.

Goodmorning sir / madam

I have perused your query. However, I will need more details regarding the facts of the case. it will be better if we can connect and discuss this in furtherance in detail.

regards