I give loan to one of my friend and his wife

In Cheque Bounce Law
Given loan at interest to one of my friend and he is not paying amount now i deposited his cheque in my bank which returned unpaid,what I do to recover my money

Answers (3)

156 votes

I would advise you to immediately contact a lawyer having expertise. You need to initiate an action under section 138 of the NI Act, 1881 forthwith. Please note that the law with regard to cheque bounce is time bound and you have to adhere to strict limitation period. You may contact

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

198 votes

What does the Section say? The duration of a divorce by mutual consent varies from six to 18 months, depending on the decision of the court. ...

Cruelty. Cruelty may be physical or mental cruelty. ...

Adultery. ...

Desertion. ...

Conversion. ...

Mental Disorder. ...

Communicable Disease. ...

Renunciation of the World.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
38 years Experience
330 votes

Goodmorning sir / madam

I have perused your query. However, I will need more details regarding the facts of the case. it will be better if we can connect and discuss this in furtherance in detail.


Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles