How to proceed in a cheque bounce case

can i report in police against check bounce?

No. Police report is not the way to lodge complaint. First you have to send one demand notice through a lawyer to the party for the amount due and after that ..................if amount is not paid then you may proceed in accordance with law withing the stipulated period by lodging complaint before the Court.

If there is any criminal offense in particular matter, then you can file police complaint. Otherwise you need to go with court proceedings. If any criminal offense in particular matter then you have to take action. you need to take action thru the advocate.

In case of cheque bounce,
First you give notice under provision of the negotiable instrument act 1881 within 30day from dishonor of cheque. And demand cheque amount. If he/she fail to make payment within 15 days from the service of notice, You can file a complaint against the account holder who have sing cheque within 30 day
You should give notice under provision and proper details

cheque bounce is criminal offence but you don't need to go to police for that, for cheque bounce you need to send notice through your advocate and give him 15 days time to pay the amount of cheque by dd or cash if the other party fails to do so than you can file court case against him within the period of 30 days after completion of 15 days time.

Sir,
You will have to send the opponent a legal notice within 30days from the date of the return memo, requesting to pay the amount within 15days from the receipt of the said notice. If your outstanding amount is not settled within that time period, you can file a criminal case against the accused within further 30 days.