One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani

Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, SJ Highway, Sola, Ahmedabad
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, Patent, R.T.I, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Sindhi
Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Labour & Service, R.T.I, Corporate, Family,Arbitration, Trademark & Copyright, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Gaurav enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2017.

Enrollment Number : G/1951/2017
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Ahmedabad
  • City Civil And Sessions Court, Ahmedabad
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Ahmedabad
  • District Court, Ahmedabad
  • District Court, Rajkot
  • Family Court, Ahmedabad
  • Intellectual Property Appellate Board, Ahmedabad
  • National Company Law Tribunal, Ahmedabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani

Q: I am received a notice from additional chief metropol

Hii I am received a notice from additional chief metropolitan magistrate under sec. 25 payment & settlement act. what I can do please...

Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani answered
Sir/Ma'am, In this case, you need to be present before the said court on the date as mentioned in the summons. If you do not remain present, the court has the power to issue bailable/non-bailable warrant against you to ensure your presence. After remaining present, you shall receive a copy of the complaint filed against you. once you receive the copy you can ascertain your defences. If it is a bogus case filed against you, you also have a recourse to approach the Hon'ble High Court to get the complaint quashed. Please engage an Advocate and seek advice as to the resources available to you.

Q: Employer not ready to reduce notice period

I have a service agreement with my present employer stating that I can avail buyout option to reduce my notice period. But my seniors concerned with same are not approving the same. What should I do?

Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani answered
Sir/Ma'am, Firstly, you should have written communications with your employer (preferably over email), asking him/her to adhere to the terms of the service agreement. Once you get a written denial from the employer, you should pursue sending a legal notice through your Advocate. If you do not get the desired outcome after the legal notice, you can proceed on filing a civil suit for specific performance of your contract with the employer.Secondly, I would suggest you to reproduce the term with respect to the buyout option, as written in the service agreement with your employer. That would help in exactly ascertaining your next step.

Q: Got termination ,not giving my signed chèque of contract .

Got termination ,not giving my signed chèque of contract ,i have stopped cheque fromage m'y bank saying Its lost what can Company owner do ? And Its being 35 days since termination and ï hv stopped cheque today So Will whatsapp time m'y signed chèque Will be valid for thém to do any bounce cheque complain ?

Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani answered
Sir/Ma'am, Primarily it appears that your query lacks certain specific details about the circumstances of termination and the contract terms. Answering your query about validity of the cheque - a cheque remains valid and is not considered as stale, for a period of 3 months from the date of the cheque. If the cheque issued by you is deposited, it will be returned with an intimation of payment stopped by drawer. Since accoriding to the existing law, the presumption is against you, the company can initiate legal proceedings of cheque dishonor against you, subject to the terms of the contract in this respect (if any). Once and if in case the cheque dishonor complaint is filed, you have multiple legal recourse available to defend yourself, which you may choose from, after proper legal consultation.

Q: It company is refusing to complete project as per agreement

We have outsourced a WEB application IT project to Ahmedabad base IT company with fix amount and fix time frame, current status is 30 to 40% work is completed of entire project in total 10 month (complete project time frame is 2 month) we have given 80% advance payment, right now IT company is refusing to complete the entire project or even small tasks, IT company have clear understanding of consequence we certainly may face due to there refusal to complete the project. due to there refusal to complete remaining work with in time line our company is facing future existential crisis. we are looking for legal guidance and consultancy.

Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani answered
Sir/Ma'am, In the given circumstances as stated by you, there are multiple legal ways to achieve the desired outcome. In case you have a written contract with the Ahmedbad based IT company, you can take them to court for specific performance of the terms and conditions of the contract, by filing necessary petition for the same. Meanwhile, if there is a color of criminality to this and after indepth legal consultation, you can also pursue filing of criminal complaint against the firm for cheating and/or criminal breach of trust, amongst other offences that may be made out.

Q: How to proceed in a cheque bounce case

can i report in police against check bounce?

Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani answered
Sir, You will have to send the opponent a legal notice within 30days from the date of the return memo, requesting to pay the amount within 15days from the receipt of the said notice. If your outstanding amount is not settled within that time period, you can file a criminal case against the accused within further 30 days.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani

Can Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani?

When you meet with Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani?

The cost of hiring Advocate Gaurav Lakhwani can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.