How to file the case against my company owner for bounced cheque?

Hello sir , I was working a pvt ltd.firm for last nine month.My company was winding up without any intimation.I was call form salary .My company owner was given a payment by cheque on date 14-9-2015. But my cheque was bounce. I am call to the company ower. my company was not pick my phone . i am filing case against my company owner in the negotiable instrument act. Please tell me how to file case .

you have two choice first negotiable instrument act 1881 and second one is recovery both can be filled but before the company windup. in that company has to show that he has clear all his dispute regarding this in that you can show that you have balance to this company by way of salary.

Hire a lawyer in this regard. You need that particular cheque, previous salary slips or any other proof to show that you were in employment. Before everything else you need to send a legal notice( through a lawyer) to the company withing 20 days from date date of bouncing of cheque. Unless you do this, you wont have a case. Rest hire a lawyer and take guidance.

It is advisable to have a lawyer in such cases if the cheque amount is substantial. You need to first send a legal notice demaning payment and if the payment is not made within stipulated time then you have to file a case under 138 NIA.