One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Vikas Padora

Advocate Vikas Padora

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoJungpura Extension, Delhi
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vikas Padora has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vikas provides services in various field of civil as well as criminal laws, Arbitration & Conciliation, Divorce related Matters, Service & Employment, Property Dispute and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vikas enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2007. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1367/2007

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vikas Padora. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vikas Padora

Q: Convicted under section 12 of PC act. Pension stopped. Can i appeal?

I was a government servant. I was convicted under section 12 for PC act for 6 months. I served my punishment. Due to this reason government has stopped my pension and gratuity. This judgment was passed 2 years ago. Can file any appeal or application against the judgment or get my pension?

Advocate Vikas Padora answered
Yes you can and you should. Recently i filed appeal in delhi high court which was allowed and then only the pension and other benefits were released in favour of accused. Without sucessful appeal you cant expect pension or other benefits

Q: Builder doing construction next door and making life impossible.

Adjacent to our society a major building construction work is being carried by a private builder. Lots of dust, exhaust and noise is making our life difficult. Can we ask him to move his construction material somewhere else and not use earth moving machines nearby.

Advocate Vikas Padora answered
You can go to NGT saying that it is causing various kinds of pollutions and inconvenience. Plus you cam also go to civil court seeking some restrictive orders. But the issue has to be balanced. He has right to contruct pracefully and you have right to live peacefully.

Q: Case filed under 498A. What is the procedure after receiving 41A?

if a family is filed with the sections 498a, 406, 506, 323, 34, what is the procedure after receiving 41a?

Advocate Vikas Padora answered
If you are on accused list take anticipatory bail. Now there are supreme court guidelines for not arresting immediately, but after investigation and reasonable belief of your abscondence police may arrest

Q: Mother in law and sister in law torturing. What can i do now?

My mother in law and sister in law are torturing me. Now she has kept a tenant in the house. Is it legal to keep a tenant in house? What action can I take?

Advocate Vikas Padora answered
As far as tourture is concerned you can file a complaint in women cell near you. And as far as tenant is concerned they can certainly keep tenant if there is space for tenant. But if tenant is encroaching upon your space then you can also make it as part of torture in complaint to women cell

Q: Case dismissed on maintenance. Can if file objections in family court?

what should i do if my CMP CASE IS dissmissed on maintenance .can i file a objection in family court?

Advocate Vikas Padora answered
No you have to move to appeallate court. If the petition dismissed on error or because of absence of one of the parties, then you can review in same court, otherwise move to appellate court on merits.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vikas Padora

Can Advocate Vikas Padora represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vikas Padora can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vikas Padora?

When you meet with Advocate Vikas Padora for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vikas Padora?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vikas Padora, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vikas Padora?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vikas Padora, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vikas Padora?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vikas Padora regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vikas Padora?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vikas Padora can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.