One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Mudita Sharda

Advocate Mudita Sharda

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.4 | 5+ ratings
Punjabi Bagh (West), Delhi
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Labour & Service, Property, Banking / Finance
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Ms. Mudita Sharda is a Campus Law Centre, Delhi University graduate working tirelessly in the field of litigation and has successfully managed to work in various areas of law such as mainstream criminal litigation, civil litigation, matrimonial disputes, matters relating to banking and debt recovery, consumer complaints and motor accident claims amongst many others

Owing the brilliant start in her career to Advocates Ms. Sima and Mr. Subhash Gulati, she has drafted many a documents, agreements etc.. under their guidance.

She has been practicing and handling her own cases independently and is a firm believer in a target oriented approach. She practices in all courts in Delhi and has only recently started catering to a handful clients in Mumbai as well.

Advocate Mudita enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014.

Enrollment Number : D/2178/2014
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 750

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 1500

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 1500

Get advice from Advocate Mudita Sharda

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate Mudita Sharda I am a photographer and was hired for a Wedding but photos deleted Both agree for mutual divorce but family is not agreeing what to do?