Friend filed false recovery case against me

dear actully my freind take the money from some one and in agreement they have my signature and cheaques but i donot take any money from them now they claim their money. me fass gya plz meri help kro me kya karu.

Sorry for this u need to tell the complete story of the case for that either you contact me on number or on my mail than only will be able to help you out as you haven't mentioned the facts of the which are very much necessary

Sir,

If you say you havent taken any loan but still affixed your signatures to certain documents or agreements you could still be under some liability. That depends on the terms thereof and detailed information would be required for necessary advice.

Thanks and Regards.

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi

Dear client !
First of all without any delay you file a complaint with the police station of your area giving full details of your case. You may consult a good lawyer and take suitable advice from him/her.

You have to contest the case on merits. Merely signature on the agreement cannot made you liable under 138 NI Act, but you will be liable for civil recovery, but it is actually the language of agreement which will tell the precise position.

Sir,
First of all, we should now how the signatures were obtained and more importantly, the cheques, and that that too signed. How much is the cheque amount? Lodge a complaint with the police to this effect.
There are other queries, and the rest when we meet. Only then, your defences can be made.
Abhinit