Friend filed false recovery case against me

dear actully my freind take the money from some one and in agreement they have my signature and cheaques but i donot take any money from them now they claim their money. me fass gya plz meri help kro me kya karu.

Answers (5)

303 votes

Sorry for this u need to tell the complete story of the case for that either you contact me on number or on my mail than only will be able to help you out as you haven't mentioned the facts of the which are very much necessary

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

266 votes


If you say you havent taken any loan but still affixed your signatures to certain documents or agreements you could still be under some liability. That depends on the terms thereof and detailed information would be required for necessary advice.

Thanks and Regards.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
142 votes

Dear client !
First of all without any delay you file a complaint with the police station of your area giving full details of your case. You may consult a good lawyer and take suitable advice from him/her.

240 votes

You have to contest the case on merits. Merely signature on the agreement cannot made you liable under 138 NI Act, but you will be liable for civil recovery, but it is actually the language of agreement which will tell the precise position.

302 votes

First of all, we should now how the signatures were obtained and more importantly, the cheques, and that that too signed. How much is the cheque amount? Lodge a complaint with the police to this effect.
There are other queries, and the rest when we meet. Only then, your defences can be made.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles