One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate Harish Chandra Yati

Advocate Harish Chandra Yati

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.1 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoSector Alpha-1, Noida
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Recovery, RERA, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Harish Chandra Yati is a retired Police Inspector from Delhi Police and has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Harish provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Harish enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association & Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/4039/2015
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Noida

Popular Reviews

sunil - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advocate was quite helpful.
Over 3 months ago
PiYuSh ShArMa - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advice provided was helpful.
Over 3 months ago
Soni Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Sir solved krwa dijiye meri problem pls
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Harish Chandra Yati

Q: My husband force me to leave my study and to join cooking classes

My husband leave me at my parents home after my delivery. He didn't even communicate with me for 1 month. After 1 month, he came to meet me and then he started imposing conditions like 1. Cook food for 1 time daily 2. Not to visit parents house 3. Not to talk with your parents. I am preparing for Judiciary. Also, I didn't even know how to cook. He and his parents knew it before marriage. He said you have to cook food 1 time if you want to live with me. Now it's been 5 months. Wat should I do ?

Advocate Harish Chandra Yati answered
if Natu cook meals what precondition for your marriage and it was in the knowledge of your husband and his family then the force sibly compel you to amount to cruelty .Asfar as preparation of your Judicial service exam is concerned, it's your fundamental right and denial of same by your husband amounts to cruelty u/s 13 (1)(ia) of Hindu Marriage Act 1955. You may file divorce petition.

Q: मेरी पत्नी के ऊपर 362 , 373 का ipc लगा है । जबकि मेरी पत्नी ने सिरमदद।

कृपया मेरी मदद कीजिए। मेरी पत्नी ने एक लड़की की शादी उसकी मर्जी से करवा दी । जबकि वह लड़की के मां बाप सब मर गए थे। और उसके सगे चाचा और उसके लड़के हर रोज उससे जबर्दस्ती शारीरिक संबंध बनाए। और उनसे उसका लड़का भी पैदा हो गया। पर बाद मे हमारी पत्नी ने केवल मदद के लिए उसकी शादी करवाई।पर उसके चाचा ने FIR लिखवाया। जबकि लड़की बालिक है जबकि उसके 8 क्लास के मार्क सीट में उसकी उम्र 2009 दिखाया गया है जबकि लड़की की उम्र 20 साल है ।मेरी पत्नी इस समय जेल में बंद हैं। मैं क्या करूं। .....

Advocate Harish Chandra Yati answered
भारतीय दंड संहिता की धारा 362 के अनुसार, यदि कोई किसी व्यक्ति को किसी स्थान से जाने के लिए बल द्वारा विवश करता है, या किन्हीं छल पूर्ण उपायों द्वारा उत्प्रेरित करता है, तो वह उस व्यक्ति का अपहरण करना कहलाता है तथा

Q: Effect of Late Filing of Counter

My false criminal case of stayed by the High Court in 2019. But the opposite party had not filed the Counter for more than 4 years. Then on 27th January, 2023 High Court passed the following order:"Counter affidavit has not been filed yet.As a last opportunity, two weeks time is granted to learned counsel for opposite party no.2 to file counter affidavit. Rejoinder affidavit be within a week thereafter."Now after month's they have filed the Counter on 16th October, 2023.How to Counter it?

Advocate Harish Chandra Yati answered
3(2)(b) of the Limitation Act, the date of institution of the suit in the court shall be the date of commencement of the counter claim. That means the counter claim should be filed before the arbitral tribunal within three years from the date of cause of action, to be within the limitation period.

Q: Mother didn't want to take care of me so used to give me up

My mother did not used to take responsibility of a child so since birth, she used to give me up to the servant to take care of me. He saw that I was abandoned she he used to sexually assault and rape me. The mother always used to abuse me, I wasn't even allowed to utter a word - even when I was hungry. The mother saw the servant in a questionable position and she called me and shouted at me saying I should not go to the room with him. She did not fire him or did anything. Father knew everythin

Advocate Harish Chandra Yati answered
it is really very it is really very sad and unfortunate also first o f all I would like I would like to know how old you are and if you are minor you be approach the police station lodge complaint against your mother underproxo act .

Q: 15-year old developed Mental illnesses due to brutal physical & sexual

Both me and my brother are brutally physically and sexually abused by both our parents right from our birth. The mother abuses us and the father supports the mother and listens to the cries. I have permanent mark of violence and my brother has developed mental illnesses. He cannot go to school and doesn't go to school anymore.

Advocate Harish Chandra Yati answered
Dear Client. Let me know how much old are you and your brother. You may lodge your complaint with police. If you and your brother are minor,you may lodge an FIR under POCSO Act and get help from the NGOs.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Harish Chandra Yati

Can Advocate Harish Chandra Yati represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Harish Chandra Yati can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Harish Chandra Yati?

When you meet with Advocate Harish Chandra Yati for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Harish Chandra Yati?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Harish Chandra Yati, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Harish Chandra Yati?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Harish Chandra Yati, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Harish Chandra Yati?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Harish Chandra Yati regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Harish Chandra Yati?

The cost of hiring Advocate Harish Chandra Yati can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.