One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Abhinit Das

Advocate Abhinit Das

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoGreater Kailash-I, Delhi
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Abhinit Das has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 17 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Abhinit Das's office is in Greater Kailash-I, Delhi.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Abhinit Das. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Abhinit Das Refusal to pay for services rendered at the end of the agreement Is cheque bounce applicable in case of account attached for recovery