Forge case of Cheque Bounce against me

i purchased a running business, deal is finalised in 5 lakhs, i given him 1.5 by DD and two cheques of 1 lakh each from by brother account, out of one is PDC of 15 days because i was sort of money, so i given him PDC as a security cheque that i will give bal in few days and made an agreement on which one cheque number is mentioned. Same evening balance 2.5 i suppose to borrowed from my friend and given him the cash but instead of 2.5 my friend lend me 3.5 and said take your cheque back. So i have given him 3.5 cash and that i have his signed prove in normal notebook paper. That day he returned my one cheque which is mentioned in agreement and other he said he'll return me when he come next time, after that he making excuses that i am busy ill come later. After 15 days, now he forcing me to pay 1 lakh more or he will file the case against me because in agreement the amount mentioned 2.5 lakhs. Please suggest me what to do.

Answers (3)


It’s not clear if he has already got the cheque presented and it has bounced.

You shouldn’t worry much about the agreement at the moment. Just give a clear picture about the cheque.

Consult for more details with an advocate.

Feel free to consult me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Query perused. I would advise you to send a legal notice to the concerned seeking return of the cheque since you have already made the payment of 5 lakhs to him. Act swiftly before he issue a legal notice to you and file a complaint under section 138 against you. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Dear client,
You need to talk with me on legal issues which you are being cheated by your frd.
not returning your cheque and instead wanting more money in lieu of. for proper legal advice and guidance you may have my contact no. from this platform.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate
Similar questions

I have issued a post dated cheque towards a loan from the current account of our partnership firm, as per the instructions to any of the partners can …

Read More

Hi, My wife got a Cheque bounce notice from the lawer to her native address which is Nandyal (Kurnool Dist). But she is working in Cuddapah, hence she…

Read More

Today RC/AD has been filed by the complainant against the accused. RC/AD was issued on 21.08.2018 placed on record. It is evident that the period of 3…

Read More

How to escape if someone has sent you a legal notice to pay the said amount ? And what is the punishment we get incase someone has been offender of wr…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue