One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Kabir Hazarika

Advocate Kabir Hazarika

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Saket Court Advocates Chambers, Delhi
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi, Nepali
Advocate Kabir Hazarika has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 4 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Kabir Hazarika's office is in Saket Court Advocates Chambers, Delhi.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Faridabad,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Kabir Hazarika Discuss about the case how to cancel the fir process of how many dayss Alumni Calculation For Working Wife