Cheque Bounce under 50000Rs, advice for legal action

In Cheque Bounce Law
A person gave me a payment through Cheque. But the Cheque is Bounced. what legal action I can take against him.

You will first need to send him a legal notice and if he does not comply within the specified time period then you can file a criminal case against him.
However since your amount is 50,000, your legal expense may turn out to be more. Hence, I recommend sending a legal notice. The opposite party may come to settlement terms.

there is only one option to send the notice by advocate under section 138 of the Negotiable Instrument Act if the opposite party fails to make any arrangement of the payment then you can then you can under section 138 of the Negotiable Instrument Act address for this law there is punishment for two years and you can also get compensation toys than the amount of the cheque which is dishonoured

u can sent him legal notice for the procedure of cheque bouncing
An offence under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 is committed no sooner a cheque drawn by accused on an account being maintained by him in a bank for discharge of debt/liability is returned unpaid for insufficiency of funds or for the reason that the amount exceeds the arrangemen.