CHEQUE BOUNCE KA CASE HAI. PLEASE MERI HELP KIJIYE

Sir Main Emower Facility Management Pvt.Ltd.mn. Ssecurity Supervisor tha co.ne mujhe 670/..ka Bearer Cheque Issue kiya Lekin Cheque Bounce Hogua Dobaar. Ab Comp.Ke rop.Mr.Shivam Dubey phone Receive Nahi Kar rahe uska kya Solution Hai Sir..plz..Reply Me..

please clarify that the amount is Rs. 670/-

within 15 days of the cheque bounce, you have to send legal notice to the person or the company.

if the person or the company does not pays money after getting the legal notice then you can file criminal complaint in the court for the cheque bounce.

What was the reason of cheque bounce? You are advised to send legal notice through local Lawyer and wait for response to legal notice. If no satisfactory response to legal notice then you may file suit in court

Send them Demand notice of cheque amount through Regd.A.D.. within 30 day from date of receipt of return memo slip. Aap apke local lawyer se consult kare vo aap ko iska pura detail dege ya fhir aap LawRato ke through hame contact kar sakte hai.