Sir Main Emower Facility Management Ssecurity Supervisor tha mujhe 670/..ka Bearer Cheque Issue kiya Lekin Cheque Bounce Hogua Dobaar. Ab Comp.Ke rop.Mr.Shivam Dubey phone Receive Nahi Kar rahe uska kya Solution Hai Sir..plz..Reply Me..

Answers (3)

347 votes

please clarify that the amount is Rs. 670/-

within 15 days of the cheque bounce, you have to send legal notice to the person or the company.

if the person or the company does not pays money after getting the legal notice then you can file criminal complaint in the court for the cheque bounce.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

217 votes

What was the reason of cheque bounce? You are advised to send legal notice through local Lawyer and wait for response to legal notice. If no satisfactory response to legal notice then you may file suit in court

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
94 votes

Send them Demand notice of cheque amount through Regd.A.D.. within 30 day from date of receipt of return memo slip. Aap apke local lawyer se consult kare vo aap ko iska pura detail dege ya fhir aap LawRato ke through hame contact kar sakte hai.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles