One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Kavita Amol Awasare

Advocate Kavita Amol Awasare

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShivaji Nagar, Pune, Pune
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Kavita Amol Awasare has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Kavita Amol Awasare's office is in Shivaji Nagar, Pune, Pune.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Kavita Amol Awasare. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Kavita Amol Awasare What to do if wife has hidden her first marriage CHEQUE BOUNCE KA CASE HAI. PLEASE MERI HELP KIJIYE