Cheque bounce, how I recover money from party?

My party give me a cheque, but it bounced two times, how can I recover my money legally?

Hello,
I have been through your query but for answering you in a better way I need a few more details. Some key details are missing in the query and as such its not possible to guide you in a legal manner.

Regards,
Shayan

Procedure for filing a Cheque bounce case U/S 138 of the N.I Act.

At first send a legal notice through advocate within 30 days of such Cheque bouncing by mentioning 15 days time limit. After lapse of 15 days if no payment has been received then you can file a complaint before the magistrate court under section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act within 30 days from the expiry of 15 days of time limit.

but without detail discussion proper consult is not possible.

to recover your money you need to send legal notice to your party and thereafter you have to lodge complaint according to n.i. act. all these is to be done within the 45 days for the date of dishonour of cheque or else you can file money suit to make recovery of your amount if you only have proper documents.