Can 138 claim against me valid after closing the bank account

In morning i got a call asking if u issue a check of said amount? I replied no and close my current account that day itself. Will it suffice the purpose of claiming 138 case against me?

if you have issued cheque with your signature, to discharge any legally owed liability, you shall be liable for action taken against you under sec 138 of negotiable act.
Closing of said bank account will not help you

If you have issued cheque for any liability incurred upon you to any party and if he has prove then he can file 138 against you.

It will not suffice to refuse that you have not issued cheque or closing bank account.

Yes. The instrument is issued by you and after it's deposition if it returns with any remark of bank account closed the negotiable instrument act section 138 applies and a proceeding can be initiated against the said instrument