One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Sudip Mallick

Advocate Sudip Mallick

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoAndheri East, Mumbai
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Motor Accident, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Sudip Mallick has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sudip provides services in various fields of Consumer Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Divorce Matters, Wills/Trusts Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sudip enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2015. He is the member of the Andheri Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/5478/2015

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sudip Mallick. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sudip Mallick

Q: How the PDC cheques payment clearance can be done

I Received two PDC cheques different dates but when I was present the first cheque that was stopped. When I called him he told me wait I'll tell you date to clear amount but he isn't not cleared amount after the 45 day's And second cheque date also over First cheque date is 30/06/2018 Second cheque date is 30/07/2018 Still not clear the payment

Advocate Sudip Mallick answered
I am under impression that person given you cheques for his legal liabilities. Two options you have to recover your money...complaint before magistrate under 138 negotiable instruments subject to norms fulfilled. Or Civil suit for money recovery,

Q: Institute is not refunding my admission fees

Mam I had paid 11800 rupee admission fee, but the classrooms of institute is worst and now I don't want to go in this institute, but they are now asking that they Did not refund my 11800 rupee. Kindly help me what I do.

Advocate Sudip Mallick answered
Read the admission form whether any refund policy is stated therein or not, if yes the tally with the process, and if there's no refund policy of fees mentioned by the instructions anywhere you can approach Consumer court by filing complaint..

Q: Can I sue the gym for recording me without my consent?

So one of the trainers in the gym illegally recorded video of me making fun of me without my consent and uploaded it on Instagram. Can I sue the gym for compensation?

Advocate Sudip Mallick answered
Yes, criminal as well as civil defamation charges can apply.....

Q: Fraud in marriage boy is jobless but he stated otherwise want divorce

Sir pura mattar yha hai , me ek ladki hu mere sath dhokha hua , ladka mila bola government servant hu , mene bena ghar waalo bta kar Cort merred kar le but ek month malum hua woh kuch nhi karta dhoke se Shaadi hue muje talak chahiye , bena ghar walo bataye bena , ladka divorce dene ko tayar hai

Advocate Sudip Mallick answered
Aap divorce kar sakti ho, jaisa ki aapne bataya ladka divorce dene ko taiyyar hai, koi pareshaani nahi hogi.... saath mein cheating ka case bhi daal sakti ho....aapko muvaavzaa bhi mil jaayega court se...aage aap mujhse sampark kar saktti hain

Q: Can a DV case be taken back if the filing party wants to back out

Does the husband and his family whose name are in the case get arrested after the notice.i have filed case against husband of my sister 3 years ago.she is having a girl child of 8 years.i just want a smooth life for the child and sister .I have filed a case so that they may not file any false claim against my sister.i want to know if I will drop the case since everytime coming from Mumbai to Ranchi is tough task what are the consequences.

Advocate Sudip Mallick answered
With consent terms matter can be amicably settled and withdraw...draft the consent term in such a way which show past behavior or insidence of alleged harassment, and they are apologetic for their conduct....

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sudip Mallick

Can Advocate Sudip Mallick represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sudip Mallick can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sudip Mallick?

When you meet with Advocate Sudip Mallick for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sudip Mallick?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sudip Mallick, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sudip Mallick?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sudip Mallick, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sudip Mallick?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sudip Mallick regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sudip Mallick?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sudip Mallick can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.