One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate M.A. Rahman

Advocate M.A. Rahman

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoGovandi, Mumbai
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Documentation, High Court, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu
Advocate M.A. Rahman has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rahman provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Child Custody Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Cyber Crime Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rahman enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2016.

Enrollment Number : MAH/4794/2016
  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Thane
  • Metropolitan Magistrate Courts, Mumbai
  • Trial Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate M.A. Rahman. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate M.A. Rahman

Q: I want divorce from my husband, but he is not ready how to proceed

I want divorce from my husband, but he is not ready. Please help.

Advocate M.A. Rahman answered
Hi there!Since you want divorce from your husband and he is not ready to give, you can file divorce petition on ground of cruelty, adultery and other ground and also asked for maintenance.For details please contact us

Q: I wish to enquire about the FIR on Wife to ensure Bail for Husband

Hi - As stated in my previous post, I have registered an FIR on my wife for cheating, criminal breach of trust, forgery, etc. Now, I apprehend that she may either file false cases or commit suicide. Should I apply for anticipatory bail? As of now, there is no FIR on me but in case she does something drastic, I want to protect myself. We are no longer staying together.

Advocate M.A. Rahman answered
Hi there!For the protection your freedom you can apply for anticipatory bail as you are apprehending the arrest by the police.Meanwhile you can also inform the police officer of higher authority about your complaint and also mention the facts that your wife has suicidal tendency and she is living separately from you and that she can file false cases against you to harass you.

Q: Procedure for obtaining Divorce and child custody

Ive am a hindu woman married for a little over 3 years now. I have a nine month old baby girl. I am a working woman having a modest but steady income whereas my husband is currently self employed. We have had a love marriage but my husband is an irresponsible and lazy man, in the course of 3 years he has been unemployed for over a year and he is not working actively in his current business. The responsibility of the upkeep of my baby financially has squarely fallen on my shoulders we have constant fights and it has taken a mental toll on me. His parents are totally supportive of his behaviour and justify it anyways possible. Constant fights which have turned once into physical abuse has depressed me. I see no future of a happy family for even the sake of my daughter. I want full custody of my child and child support from my husband. Will that be possible. Will i have to grant visitation rights if i get custody.

Advocate M.A. Rahman answered
Hi there!You can file petition for divorce on the ground of cruelty and irresponsible behaviour of your husband. You can also pray for the permanent custody of your daughter since she is 9 month old the custody will be in favour.

Q: Procedure to change name in caste and caste validity certificate

Respected Sir,  There is a spelling mistake in my father name on my OBC caste certificate and caste validity certificate.Same mistake is there on the caste certificate of my father . Can i make a affidavit that both names are of a single person( my father)? What can i do so that there will be no problem for getting me my degree and applying for PSU jobs? Please suggest me the solution of above problem. Regards

Advocate M.A. Rahman answered
Hi there !As there is spelling mistake in the name of your father at your OBC caste certificate. You can execute an affidavit stating that the correct name. And also there is mistake in your father caste certificate he can also execute affidavit to correct the same.

Q: Joined a IT Training firm who promised a Job but I didn't get any

I had joined an IT training and placement firm by paying Rs.35000 .They said that I will get a job after this training.It was just 1.5 months training.And after training now they are not entertaining and say that no jobs bcos market is down.I feel like ripped off.My money is wasted .Before taking admission they say that there are jobs but now they say that there are no jobs. Can I sue the owner of institute? What are chances to get my money back When I searched on internet I found that there are many such fraud institutes in city and nobody is charging them.They fool new students like me who are in search of job .

Advocate M.A. Rahman answered
Hi,As far as the legal action is concerned you can file cheating and misappropriation of fund under section 420 and 406 of ipc against the institution.If no FIR is filed on your complaint by local police station, have to approach court for direction to the police to file FIR u/s. 156 (3) of Cr. P.c.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate M.A. Rahman

Can Advocate M.A. Rahman represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate M.A. Rahman can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate M.A. Rahman?

When you meet with Advocate M.A. Rahman for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate M.A. Rahman?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate M.A. Rahman, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate M.A. Rahman?

During your initial consultation with Advocate M.A. Rahman, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate M.A. Rahman?

It is important to communicate with Advocate M.A. Rahman regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate M.A. Rahman?

The cost of hiring Advocate M.A. Rahman can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.