One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Kunal Tiwari

Advocate Kunal Tiwari

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoFort, Mumbai
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Kunal Tiwari has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kunal provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kunal enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2014.

Enrollment Number : MAH/353/2014
  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Kunal Tiwari. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Kunal Tiwari

Q: Judgement given by HC order not executed by BMC

sir, i have won case in highcourt . court has given desicion of paying 6th pay payment in one month from decision.before 1.5 years ago. till today bmc not impliment decision can i file late contemt of court against bmc. or i am late

Advocate Kunal Tiwari answered
You are at liberty to file a case of contempt of court and court will issue direction to BMC in accordance with law. You are not late as of now you are under limitation period to initiate contempt petition.

Q: Wants divorce from wife and custody of 6 year old son how to proceed

I want to take divorce and need custody of my six years old son. Atleast if custody is not possible then K can see him everyday and spend time with him everyday. On weekend I can take my son along with me for 6-8 hrs. Can it possible?

Advocate Kunal Tiwari answered
As far as custody of child is concern you can file a petition for custody before family court where you can ask for access as interim measures. For divorce you can file a case in family court on several ground but for you need to hire professional.

Q: Cancellation of irrevocable power of attorney with consent of donee

I have done irrevokable power of attorney to Mr.Parmar [not registered] now his cousin brother Mr.Jain want to take over the project with consent of Mr.Parmar.How to cancel irevokable power of attorney for my sale of land at my village

Advocate Kunal Tiwari answered
You can make publish a public notice in a local news paper inviting peoples afternoon that you are cancelling the said power of attorney for reason best known to you. Also you can prefer a civil proceeding tor restraining the said person for using pow as interim relief

Q: False DV case filed not letting meet son how to quash the case

I am muslim residing in mumbai. wife filed false case agnst me and whole family.i hv one and half yr son living with her. Whom i cannot meet also . he too stay in mumbai. Got AB frm court.Wht will be my nxt course of actionI .i wnt to discharge this false case. How can I do it?

Advocate Kunal Tiwari answered
If you have all material to prove your innocence then you can file a quashing petition before Bombay High Court by hiring a professional. As far as meeting your children, you can prefer a custody application before family court and ask for interim access to child. Advise you to hire a professional to assist you

Q: Provisions for removing late fathers name and to include daughters

My Late husband and me are joint owners of a Flat in in Index 2 in Pune.He expired some years ago.How to add our daughter's name and remove dead husband's name from Index 2 ?

Advocate Kunal Tiwari answered
You need to make an application before the collector and/or competent authority by providing death certificate and other relevant document to insert your daughter name by deleting name of deceased.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kunal Tiwari

Can Advocate Kunal Tiwari represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kunal Tiwari can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kunal Tiwari?

When you meet with Advocate Kunal Tiwari for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kunal Tiwari?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kunal Tiwari, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kunal Tiwari?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kunal Tiwari, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kunal Tiwari?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kunal Tiwari regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kunal Tiwari?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kunal Tiwari can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.