Creditcard and Personal Loan issues

In Bankruptcy / Insolvency Law
My credit card loan has become NPA and I am facing emi related issues related to my personal loan and as a result I am getting notice from bank.

Answers (2)

300 votes
hello Good evening I'm Advocate Vivek Mishra well according to your case you can go for settlement from bank for further more query kindly contact me so that I can elaborate you in proper manner . thank you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


122 votes
you will obviously get
it's a matter of public money taken but not returning

you have to reply to notices

am sure arbitration must had been going on
after that rc recovery certificate rc will be done
then a jail or attachment of assets to recovery of dues will take place

for any legal help contact us

Popular Bankruptcy / Insolvency Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Bankruptcy / Insolvency Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."