Application For Bankruptcy And Insolvency

In Bankruptcy / Insolvency Law
I have a unsecured debt of 25 lakhs from multiple nbfcs and banks not being able to pay the emi as the monthly emi is way beyond my salary . Need assistance on how the same can be dealt with have received legal notices for the payment of dues and am currently being harassed by debt collector s as well. Kindly assist in how to apply for bankruptcy or insolvency as an individual. The loans are all personal loans and credit card debt

Answers (1)

266 votes
Well, you can file for the Bankruptcy. You have to declare yourself as a Bankrupt to get rid of all such loans which have not been paid by you, by filing a Bankruptcy Petition in the concerned Court with immediate effect.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Bankruptcy / Insolvency Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Bankruptcy / Insolvency Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."