Legal remedy as court issued NBW to witness to succession certificate

I am banker and a witness to succession certificate application filed by petitioner. The court issued summon and I failed to appear due to unavoidable reasons. However I didnt eqnuire about the next hearing and I failed to appear once again. Court issued NBW against me. Please guide.

Answers (2)

130 votes

Please consult a senior advocate of the particular court immediately. Don't neglect to attended the court. Please give complete details of your case to the Advocate for further step.
If you don't have advocate visit lawrato for your nearest advocate.
All the best.
Have a nice day.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

121 votes

NBW can be recalled, file a petition under U/S 70(2) OF Cr.P.C before the Court and usually Judge will recall it. Nothing to worry about, retain a competent Advocate in your local area. Best of Luck

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
Advocate R. Madhuraj
Vanchiyoor, Trivandrum
20 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles