Legal remedy as court issued NBW to witness to succession certificate

I am banker and a witness to succession certificate application filed by petitioner. The court issued summon and I failed to appear due to unavoidable reasons. However I didnt eqnuire about the next hearing and I failed to appear once again. Court issued NBW against me. Please guide.

NBW can be recalled, file a petition under U/S 70(2) OF Cr.P.C before the Court and usually Judge will recall it. Nothing to worry about, retain a competent Advocate in your local area. Best of Luck

Please consult a senior advocate of the particular court immediately. Don't neglect to attended the court. Please give complete details of your case to the Advocate for further step.
If you don't have advocate visit lawrato for your nearest advocate.
All the best.
Have a nice day.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers