Legal remedy as court issued NBW

I am banker and a witness to succession certificate application filed by petitioner. The court issued summon and I failed to appear due to unavoidable reasons. However I didnt eqnuire about the next hearing and I failed to appear once again. Court issued NBW against me. Please guide.

Dear Client,
From the facts narrated by you, it appears that there is some mismatch. In Civil cases NBW is never issued and especially in succession matters.
Better option would be to consult the nearest advocates and take the proper consultation. Also try to find out more details about the hearing in Courts.

Expert jurist LLP

The court called you as a witness, you failed to appeared in court therefore court issue NBW against you. Now you can apply for cancellation of NBW before same court. If required you have to provide surety.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers