Can time be granted for payment of credit card dues

Hi, today, i got a email from a lawyer regarding Legal Demand Notice on behalf of our client RBL Bank Ltd. I need some time for payment my dues plz suggest me what should i do.

We will need to begin with by suitably responding to the notice and then take the next steps for documenting closure of the credit card dues. once I have sen the notice received by you and have access to background information. I can advise further.

You will have to first reply to the Notice through an Advocate first and then details must be furnished for a better understanding of the matter.
Further details are important, if still after a notice a case is filed by them you can contest.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore

Two things you are required to do: first, give appropriate reply to the legal notice. Second, approach your banker and ask for settlement of your account. Your bank will probably give you some reasonable time for repayments.