Can time be granted for payment of credit card dues

Hi, today, i got a email from a lawyer regarding Legal Demand Notice on behalf of our client RBL Bank Ltd. I need some time for payment my dues plz suggest me what should i do.

Answers (3)

110 votes

We will need to begin with by suitably responding to the notice and then take the next steps for documenting closure of the credit card dues. once I have sen the notice received by you and have access to background information. I can advise further.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

162 votes

You will have to first reply to the Notice through an Advocate first and then details must be furnished for a better understanding of the matter.
Further details are important, if still after a notice a case is filed by them you can contest.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
132 votes

Two things you are required to do: first, give appropriate reply to the legal notice. Second, approach your banker and ask for settlement of your account. Your bank will probably give you some reasonable time for repayments.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

i have a small shop, i want to buy a car worth 4.4 lacs, will it be any problem if i buy it in cash…

Read More

Sir, i had secured a loan from HDFC LTD of 6.50 lacs aganst free hold [email protected] 10.5 % interest rate for period of 180 months way back in 28th sept…

Read More

One of my friend has used my credit card to bought a mobile on EMI basis, he paid some installments delayed for the that external charges are added by…

Read More

In SBI I got Subsidy of Rs.1,00,000/- from Govt. And bank has to add one more lakh and should give 200000 as loan. But, my Subsidy amount is not in ho…

Read More