Diff in basic pay of same course mates, what can be done?

Hello sir, I and my coursemate belongs to air force with same entry/permotion/ financial upgradation date. But he has opted option 2 in 6CPC and was ignorant. Earliar before 7 CPC Diff was rs 160 Now diff of basic pay increased to 1200 pm. Can I do something

Answers (1)

158 votes

You can very well raise this issue and write application to concerned authority (AFCAO) through proper channel. If you are not heard within 45 days, you may approach to AFT or High Court for fixation of pay correctly.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
4 years Experience
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane
6 years Experience
Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi
Shivaji Nagar, Pune
25 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

How can we prove that any trade of Indian air force is upper or lower than any other trade of same group…

Read More

Sir Discharge order by record office issued but stopped stating disciplinary case is pending against you. What is the rule?…

Read More

sir I worked in IAF for 10 yrs 8 month and joined the BSNL as jto after taking noc and discharge through proper channel . Am I elegible for pro rata p…

Read More

My father was medical board out in Jan,1979 from Navy with 80% medical disability as I PUNS(I am not sure for full form). he served with Indian Navy a…

Read More