Grant of gratuity for military service : on resignation

21-Mar-2024 (In Armed Forces Tribunal Law)
Is an army officer entitled to gratuity and encashment of cumulated leave on resigning after more than 12 yrs of ground service?
Answers (1)

Answer #1
779 votes
Hi dear good morning. I read your case and can't define your remedy from Hon'ble Court of AFT. Kindly contact me regarding your matter. In case of any help from my side please call me as soon as possible please.
Helpful? LawRato8+ LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."