Average grading in ACR 2001 due this i have been superseded

There is any provision to file a OA with regard to average grading of ACR due to which individual has been superseded ? ACR for the year 2001 graded two points (average) by RO mentioning in pen picture as 'Barely NCO'NCO' withot any warning or counselling. Therefore I have been superseded on 01 Mar 03 and promoted to Dfr on 01 Apr 04 after initiation of ACR for the year 2002 And 2003. For kind info I have awarded severe reprimand in Feb 2002 whereas ACR for the year was due on 01 Jan 02. If I have given original seniority of Dfr wef 01 Mar 03 I can be promoted to the post of Nb Ris in this ye

Answers (2)

283 votes

You may proceed with personal enmity of the RO in awarding ACR. The complete information is not coming out from your mail. However, your case is strong and you are likely to succeed if proceed in right direction.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

313 votes

You have all the rights to ask for a review of your past ACRs if you find an injustice has been done to you by IO, RO or SRO. Your pen picture has to be commensurate with your performance of the rank you are holding. The remarks which you have mentioned are derogatory, therefore, can not sustain to remain part of your ACR. These remarks can be expunged if you raise a statutory complaint. The ACRs you wish to challenge are old hence, you must also mention the reason for the delay. do not waste more time and ask for the review of ACRs through a statutory complaint. Regards

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
8 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles