Average grading in ACR 2001 due this i have been superseded

There is any provision to file a OA with regard to average grading of ACR due to which individual has been superseded ? ACR for the year 2001 graded two points (average) by RO mentioning in pen picture as 'Barely NCO'NCO' withot any warning or counselling. Therefore I have been superseded on 01 Mar 03 and promoted to Dfr on 01 Apr 04 after initiation of ACR for the year 2002 And 2003. For kind info I have awarded severe reprimand in Feb 2002 whereas ACR for the year was due on 01 Jan 02. If I have given original seniority of Dfr wef 01 Mar 03 I can be promoted to the post of Nb Ris in this ye

You may proceed with personal enmity of the RO in awarding ACR. The complete information is not coming out from your mail. However, your case is strong and you are likely to succeed if proceed in right direction.

Hello,
You have all the rights to ask for a review of your past ACRs if you find an injustice has been done to you by IO, RO or SRO. Your pen picture has to be commensurate with your performance of the rank you are holding. The remarks which you have mentioned are derogatory, therefore, can not sustain to remain part of your ACR. These remarks can be expunged if you raise a statutory complaint. The ACRs you wish to challenge are old hence, you must also mention the reason for the delay. do not waste more time and ask for the review of ACRs through a statutory complaint. Regards

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur