One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Vishesh Bansal

Advocate Vishesh Bansal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSaket, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Patent, Startup, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Vishesh Bansal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vishesh Bansal provides services in various field of Family law, Start up cases, Property related matters, Documentation, Will/Trust and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vishesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015.

Enrollment Number : D/929/2015

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vishesh Bansal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vishesh Bansal

Q: What to do if my ex boyfriend is not letting my marriage happen

Before 6 months My boyfriend forcefully married to me in arya samaj without my parents . We are living separately. But now my parents want to marry with some one else. How can i married other person in shory period of time.. If that my ex-boyfriend is not ready for my second marriage

Advocate Vishesh Bansal answered
You could easily seek annulment of marriage, owing to the little amount of time which has elapsed the ceremonies at Arya Samaj Temple.Annulment may be availed on a number of diverse grounds. The advantage of an annulment is that legally speaking it is usually faster than a divorce process and you are not technically a "divorcee".

Q: What to do i don't want to divorce my wife

I am Hindu .Living in delhi. my wife has left me without any major issue.I got married last year in May, this is love cum arrange marriage. This year on May 10th, she left the home and said she never come just because of my unmarried sister and mom. In between, she has miscarrieged of one and half month pregnancy. when she is at her home, she did not pick my phone and never told about her miscariege. She also using facebook and talk to some other persons and given her mobile to other person. I never tolerate this but I love her I just want that she come back at my home . she doing pressure me for separation from my parents. I am only son of my parent and they are senior citizen. I am living on rent. she is stubborn always talks for separation. what should I do?May i filed a case for restitution of conjugal rights? Is it better for our future life. I love her . I cant leave my parents and my wife. I do not want give divorce to her in any way.

Advocate Vishesh Bansal answered
While you could definitely file for an application for restitution of conjugal rights; the question is would it be helpful? In my humble opinion you may seek to go to a marriage counselor and seek therapy with a psychologist. If the said efforts fail, parting ways may be the best course of action, albeit a little painful.

Q: Aadhar made mandatory for RPSC exam and i don't have one

Rajasthan Public Service Commission has made the Aadhar Card mandatory for the registration process of the RAS exam. As I haven't registered myself for an Aadhar card, neither do I plan to do it, I want to know if a writ petition can be filed against the commission's decision in either SC or Jodhpur HC. If yes, then how do I go about it ?

Advocate Vishesh Bansal answered
Namaste! A petition with the High Court should be helpful in addressing your concerns. This is especially true after significant observations and orders passed by the Supreme Court in the matter of ADHAR. The latest being, it not to be made mandatory as a proof of identity for availing a wide range of government services.I would love to help you go through withe the processes involved here and obtain a favourable adjudication from the High Court in the given matter. Feel free to get in touch, so we may be able to take this forward. Regards,Vishesh.

Q: Is marriage with girl who is 16 years old and i am 20 years old legal?

Sir i want to marry with a muslim girl she is 16 years old according to documents in reality she is 18 her parents beating her daily.i am 20 years old and i am hindu is there any solution can we ran from home after completing majority we will marry is there any solution.she also dont want to stay at her home her father doing sexual haresment but she dont wont to complain she only want to ran from home with me.plzz help sir can we ran from the home.

Advocate Vishesh Bansal answered
She can't get married to you before she turns 18. That's it and there's no way around it. If you convert to Islam for the purpose of marrying her, since as per Muslim personal law she could marry a fellow muslim legally, the marriage will still not be considered legal as the motive behind the conversion would be to marry her and nothing else. The court will disregard the marriage and in every case if there's any physical relation between you and her, you could have criminal charges brought against you. If you truly care for her, it is best to wait for two years more and then get married. Otherwise both of you could face certain danger.

Q: How to wind up a charitable trust

We had registered a Trust 2009 with the registrar office on Rs 100 stamp paper and for last six years there is not even one Rupee of transaction in it Please advise us how to wind up this trust

Advocate Vishesh Bansal answered
A document needs to be drawn out which would state your intentions of closing the trust. The same needs to be signed by each and every person who was made a trustee in the original document. It's preferable, that those who had signed on the original Deed sign on the closure document as well. Further, if regular reporting of results have been made to the designated authorities, then you may be able to transfer/give away the Trust to someone who could make use of it.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vishesh Bansal

Can Advocate Vishesh Bansal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vishesh Bansal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vishesh Bansal?

When you meet with Advocate Vishesh Bansal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vishesh Bansal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vishesh Bansal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vishesh Bansal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vishesh Bansal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vishesh Bansal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vishesh Bansal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vishesh Bansal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vishesh Bansal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.