One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Bhawana Pandey

Advocate Bhawana Pandey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 50+ user ratings
LawRatoHari Nagar Ashram, Delhi
LawRato7 years Experience
Advocate Bhawana Pandey
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Armed Forces Tribunal, Breach of Contract, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Bhawana Pandey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

She provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Family, Property, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Bhawana enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2018.

Enrollment Number : D/246/2018
Advocate Bhawana Pandey

File for Divorce
Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce
Contest / Appeal in Divorce Case
Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse
Alimony / Maintenance Issue
Child Custody Issue
Extramarital Affair / Cheating
Marital Finance / Property Issues
Family / In-law Problems
Family Property Dispute
Transfer of Ancestral Property
Illegal Possession
Illegal Construction
Builder Delay / Fraud
Transfer of Ownership / Name Change
Gifting of Property
Municipal Corporation Issues
Divorce / Matrimonial Issue
Succession of Property / Assets
Legal Heir Certificate
Property Dispute / Partition
Family Dispute
Wills / Trusts
Gift of Assets
Adoption / Surrogacy
Loaned Money Recovery
Pension Issues
Bank issues
Non Payment of Dues
Reply / Send Legal Notice in Financial Case
Govt. Job Related - Promotion, VRS, Etc.
Lawyer for Summons / Warrants
Wrongful Arrest
Bail / Anticipatory Bail
Physical / Sexual Abuse
FIR Filing / Quashing
Financial Fraud
Theft / Robbery
Murder / Attempt to Murder
Narcotics / Drugs
Child Abuse / POCSO
Faulty Product / Bad Service
Forgery / Fraud
Refund Related Issue
False Advertising
Court Martial
Pension Issues
Promotion / Rank related
Transfer / Posting related
Breach of Contract
Contract Drafting / Review
Consumer Complaint Case
Sexual Harassment at work
Venture Capital / Funding Related
Arbitration & Mediation
Matrimonial / Divorce Related
Property Issue
Builder Delay / Fraud
Family Dispute
File Mutual Consent Divorce
Supreme Court PIL
NRI Property Issue
Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)
Transfer Petition
NRI Divorce
  • Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Delhi
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • State Commission Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Bhawana Pandey

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

kuldeep sharma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was handled by a well reputed lawyer.
2 months ago
COl satyesh yadav - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Bhawana Pandey's expertise helped me gain insight and look at the legal issue in a new light. Along with expert advice, the lawyer extended empathy. The lawyer guided me in deciding what path would be best for me by putting things in perspective.
2 months ago
Neeraj Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My decision was based on the lawyer's sound advice and assistance.
Over 3 months ago
Manish - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Along with expert advice, the lawyer extended empathy.
Over 3 months ago
Anand Babu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer's understanding of my issue is laudable. My legal issues were resolved after receiving the required legal guidance from the lawyer..My decision was a result of the right advice and guidance that was provided to me by Adv.Bhawana Pandey. I was guided into taking the right path set by Adv.Bhawana Pandey.
Over 3 months ago
Edwin - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
Over 3 months ago
Tushar Chauhan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
100% Genuine and Talented lawyer. Please go for her!!
Over 3 months ago
Vinod Sharma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Helpfull conversation had.
Over 3 months ago
KARTAVYA MISHRA - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very helpful and briiiant advice!!! Really appreciate her advice and guidance!!!
Over 3 months ago
Suraj Saha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Bhawana Pandey

Questions Answered by Advocate Bhawana Pandey

Q: Is separation certificate required for remarrying?

I was in a livin relationship with a guy from October 2021 till January 2023. Menawhile i got pregnant and had a baby in July 2022.He left me when i was 8month pregnant because somehow i found out about his other physical affairs. After My baby was born he sudenly came on the third day, however, his affairs were still there as it is. Due to all problems he ran again in January 2023 and never came back. Now that am remarrying m, is it necessary to get a divorce or separation certificate?

Advocate Bhawana Pandey answered
If you have not solemnised any marriage as per the rites and rituals and as per any law, then divorce is not a requirement for you to remarry. However the husband is to be registered as father of the child of yours for avoiding any future issues. For any detailed assistance feel free to contact Thanks

Q: Birth certificate with single mother lr include father's name

Me and my husband are mutually divorced he has given in written he will not claim the custody and not file any case in future . Moreover he is not giving any child or wife support. I have to make birth certificate. Should i have it of single mother or include the name of father which one is better.

Advocate Bhawana Pandey answered
As per the GWA act, you would require the guardianship certificate from court to register yourself as only parent to the child and guardian for any benefits on public documents. Feel free to contact.Thanks

Q: Possession of property , buaa wants her share in our property

My father died in 2015 my grandmother owned the house of 67 square yards she died too in 2013 and house which is separated in half where we living in one side of half 33.5 square yard and other half belongs to my uncle(chacha) but unfortunately my grandmother never made any documents in behave of both old property documents is in her name and we are living here from past 35 years but now my "buaa" wants her part in our property what should we do

Advocate Bhawana Pandey answered
If the property of your grandmother is left undivided and she has died without leaving any Will behind, then as per the Hindu succession act, all her children will have equal rights over her assets. However since the possession and maintenance of the property is in your hands, benefits can be modified accordingly. For any further discussion feel free to contact. Thanks

Q: My wife left me 2 years ago. Need help

We married in Dec2020. She left me in-front of crowd at my home after fight in Nov2021. She filed sec9 in Nov2022, in notice she mentioned I am inactive and dowry harassments but all are fake allegations on me. I filed sec 13 1ia. Court mediation failed, next hearing is on June 2024. Case status: On Enquiry. She is not coming back, not giving divorce and settlement. Her mother saying to waste my time. How to resolve issue. please provide strategy I need divorce.

Advocate Bhawana Pandey answered
You need to press on the grounds of your petition alongwith the substantive materials filed with your divorce petition. Court would consider the malafide conduct of your wife and would grant you divorce. Since matter is pending before court, file needs to be perused for any better advice. Feel free to contact Thanks

Q: Remarriage of husband done after my temple marriage

What is validity of notry marrige on stamp and no hindu rites marrige done or customary marrige done,and how can notry marrige be ended ,or whether there is any need to end notry marrige or not Kindly reply

Advocate Bhawana Pandey answered
Any marriage which has stayed in the public eyes and impressed upon that the couple is a husband and wife, the marriage is socially valid. Divorce is advisable for any future consequences which might culminate against you. For better understanding feel free to contact Thanks

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Bhawana Pandey

Can Advocate Bhawana Pandey represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Bhawana Pandey can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Bhawana Pandey?

When you meet with Advocate Bhawana Pandey for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Bhawana Pandey?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Bhawana Pandey, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Bhawana Pandey?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Bhawana Pandey, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Bhawana Pandey?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Bhawana Pandey regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Bhawana Pandey?

The cost of hiring Advocate Bhawana Pandey can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Bhawana Pandey