One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rajesh Rai

Advocate Rajesh Rai

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 100+ user ratings
LawRatoSector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
LawRato22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
A law graduate from the University of Delhi, Advocate Rajesh is an experienced litigation lawyer practicing in the Supreme Court and other higher courts of India. A deft interpreter of law, with various landmark judgements to his credit, he carries a formidable reputation amongst colleagues and peers in the Supreme Court and High Court bar associations.

An expert at Arbitration with an experience of 21 years in which he has adjudicated more than 5000 cases.

He started his career at the prestigious ‘Ahamdi & Co’ where he had the privilege of briefing various senior lawyers Mr. Soli Sorabji, Mr. Mukul Rohtagi, Mr. Raju Ramachandran,Mr. Altaf Ahmed,Mr. P. Chidambram amongst others.

He is the founder and managing partner of RR Legal Partners, a specialised law firm with a pan India presence comprising of expert team of litigation lawyers, Senior advocates, and a professional advisory panel that represent and help companies and individuals to defend their interests in the domain of Corporate Law,Civil Law, Economic Offences, Criminal Law, Consumer laws, Family Law & Matrimonial related matters, Real Estate and Property matters.

Advocate Rajesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2000. He is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/920/2000
  • File for Divorce,
  • Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce,
  • Contest / Appeal in Divorce Case,
  • Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse,
  • Alimony / Maintenance Issue,
  • Child Custody Issue,
  • Extramarital Affair / Cheating,
  • Family Property Dispute,
  • Illegal Possession,
  • Illegal Construction,
  • Gifting of Property,
  • Municipal Corporation Issues,
  • Divorce / Matrimonial Issue,
  • Succession of Property / Assets,
  • Property Dispute / Partition,
  • Wills / Trusts,
  • Non Payment of Dues,
  • Reply / Send Legal Notice in Financial Case,
  • Wrongful Arrest,
  • Cyber Crime,
  • Financial Fraud,
  • Consumer Complaint Case,
  • Arbitration & Mediation,
  • Customs and Central Excise,
  • Import / Export issues,
  • Matrimonial / Divorce Related,
  • Property Matter,
  • File Mutual Consent Divorce,
  • NRI Property Issue,
  • Complaint in NCLT / NCLAT,
  • NRI Divorce
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • State Commission Delhi,
  • Supreme Court Of India,
  • Uttarakhand High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Rajesh Rai

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Rahul - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My decision was based on the lawyer's sound advice and assistance. I was steered in the proper direction by Adv.Rajesh Rai.
2 weeks ago
Nabin Kumar Patra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
2 weeks ago
Monika maulik - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
2 weeks ago
keshav prasad verma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My case was handled by an experienced lawyer.
3 weeks ago
Shraey - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Rajesh Rai's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
3 weeks ago
Surender Nath - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Rajesh Rai's expertise helped me gain insight and look at the legal issue in a new light. Advocate Rajesh Rai aided me in selecting which option would be best for me.
1 month ago
Pratik Burman - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Dear Sir, You have been phenomenal in giving advise. Your friendly behaviour and quick guidance is helping me a lot. I stronglyrecommend you to any one who is reading this feedback. Hope to connect soon. Regards, Pratik
1 month ago
Ashok Taneja - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Highly knowledgeable advocate and very cooperative
1 month ago
VIJAY BABBAR - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Rajesh Rai proved to be proficient in the legal issues that were concerned with me.
1 month ago
Sanjay - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv. Rajesh Rai helped me understand my issue completely. I was able to make proper decisions because of the legal advice that was provided by Adv Rajesh Rai. The lawyer guided me in deciding what path would be best for me by putting things in perspective.
1 month ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Rajesh Rai Procedure for division of joint property by mutual consent Does my mother in law has rights to dispose off inherited property