One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Varun Arora

Advocate Varun Arora

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSouth Extension 2, Delhi
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Varun Arora has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Varun provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, property related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Varun enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association & Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/3352/2010
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Varun Arora. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Varun Arora

Q: DRT order not followed by Bank what to do.

I have a house in Delhi. I am owner and home loan by ICICI is in my name. House is in possession of few occupants. I have given letter to the bank to recover the NPA property at best value and give me rest of money. Its over two years. Against SARFAESIA, occupant went to DRT 3 years back and gets stay, they didn't followed order to pay and stay was vacated by DRT. This has happened thrice in last two years. Possession notice was pasted on property in June'16, again stay was taken by third party (occupant) but didn't pay as per order. Last order was 3.5 months back by DRT Delhi 2 , but bank is not taking any action of possession etc. I came to know they have been bribed. I have written letters to MD office too but always get a response that they are following process and deny any action on whatever I request. Occupant was trying to sell the house, I made a compliant to bank and they denied to take action. Can you help/guide me to punish such bank officers and how to make it happen?

Advocate Varun Arora answered
Execution Application can filed in front of the RO. Bank officers can be summoned. Would need more details if I have to draft the application. Therefore perusal of the documents is also required. Let me know.

Q: Wife filed divorce case in Bhopal Can she now transfer case to Delhi

My wife filed a divorce case on me in BHOPAL family court.(her home town) Now, as she is living in NOIDA and I am in DELHI. Can I give petition to transfer the case in Delhi or in Noida to avoid the wastage of time? Is this possible?

Advocate Varun Arora answered
Yes, it can be transferred via Transfer Petition which has to be filed in the Supreme Court. Then the Apex Court will transfer the case to a convenient Court. Let me know if you want any other information.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Varun Arora

Can Advocate Varun Arora represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Varun Arora can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Varun Arora?

When you meet with Advocate Varun Arora for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Varun Arora?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Varun Arora, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Varun Arora?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Varun Arora, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Varun Arora?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Varun Arora regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Varun Arora?

The cost of hiring Advocate Varun Arora can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.