One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Vaibhav Gupta

Advocate Vaibhav Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKarkardooma District Court, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vaibhav Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vaibhav provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vaibhav enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016. He is the member of the Bar Association of Karkardooma.

Enrollment Number : D/3989/2016
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vaibhav Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vaibhav Gupta

Q: How to file divorce against 15 Days Old Court Marriage

Sir, One Boy take marriage from my cousin 10 days back without information to our family in Ghaziabad Court. Girls was not in their 100 mind & undesirable got married to that Boy. Now she don't want to go with Boy. And Boy pressuring on her for Continuing. File want to separate from him legally as avoid any problems in future. Pls advice Us.

Advocate Vaibhav Gupta answered
You can take divorce u/s 13b of hindu marriage act. Mutual consent.but here consent is from one side.. and for divorce the separarion for one year is compulsory. Atkeast one year period should be attain. But you can file a petition of mental harrasment against your the man. I can give you full advice but its not possible for me to describe and consult through email

Q: How to get free legal advice

If one cannot afford to engage a private lawyer (due to financial constraints or otherwise or if he/she does not want to engage one) AND the same person also is not entitled for free legal aid/services, will such person not get justice? What can be done in such case where a person can neither engage private lawyer nor entitled to free legal aid.

Advocate Vaibhav Gupta answered
Then the person can be appointed by DLSA advocate by the order of magistrate/judge. Dlsa provides free legal aid services and consultancy. DLSA is a association for poor and needy ones. For those who unables to bear lawyers fees and documentation papers. A person can request to judge / magistrate for free legal aid. Then judge may appoint a government lawyer.

Q: Need information regarding divorce rules

Please tell me does divorce rules change after marriage is of 7 years?i m being harrassed and mentally tortured but waiting for the right time and also that my kid's session ends.but then it will cover 7 years of marriage.u know my in laws are too cruel.they will never allow me to take my kid and my istridhan.please guide me.kindly answer through message or email.

Advocate Vaibhav Gupta answered
YoU can file a petition of domestic violence and 498a ipc of cruelty and sec 125 cr.pc for maintenance . And u can also file a complaint in CAW cell i.e mahila ayog ..and u also can lodge an FIR against your in laws. You will get full support and backup for your future.

Q: How to proceed with inter caste marriage

I am a hindu gal wishes to get married to a muslim guy working in a state government office ...cant declare that I am marrying a muslim coz it will be looked down yet dnt want hide it there any way I can solve this issue properly yet not becoming of discussion among the employees.

Advocate Vaibhav Gupta answered
If u want to get marry then u have to change ur religion or either he has to convert his religion. And there after u can do court marriage and u can registered ur marriage as per high court rules .there after u may proceed your married life peace fullly..

Q: What are the challenges in getting pcc from delhi

I am residing in delhi. I have a 138 negotiable instrument case pending in punjab. I have applied for immigration Will there be any problems in getting pcc from delhi.

Advocate Vaibhav Gupta answered
50-50% chances. It may be migrate or may not be. U have to file a valid grounds for migration. It depends on judges and judgements. If migration not allowed. You can apply in supreme court For SLP i.e SPECIAL LEAVE PETITION .

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vaibhav Gupta

Can Advocate Vaibhav Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vaibhav Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vaibhav Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Vaibhav Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vaibhav Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vaibhav Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vaibhav Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vaibhav Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vaibhav Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vaibhav Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vaibhav Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vaibhav Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.