One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Swadha Kumari

Advocate Swadha Kumari

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGomti Nagar, Lucknow
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Swadha Kumari has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Swadha provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Motor Accident Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Constitutional Writs, Criminal Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Swadha enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2014. She is a member of Bar Association of Uttar Pradesh.

Enrollment Number : UP/08879/14

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Swadha Kumari. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Swadha Kumari

Q: Is son responsible to pay loan taken by diseased father ?

My father has taken 70,000 as KCC loan in 2014 and he passed away in 2015. It came to my knowledge after his absence. I have tried to talk with banks and some more people but finally they advise me to pay all amount. Is there any away to settle with bank.Please advise me if any possibility in this.

Advocate Swadha Kumari answered
Kindly make an application with the bank and it's head office for giving you benefit for repayment of loan or as per the subsidy granted by Central govt. If the bank denies giving you subsidy you can move a petition in High Court for the said relief

Q: Can I get married at the age of 20 years, please advise

Mai 20 Ka hun shadi krna chahta hu 19 Sal ki ldki s kmata hu arya smaj k thrugh kr skta hu kyaaa

Advocate Swadha Kumari answered
No you cannot marry till you get 21 years and Arya samaj will not allow you to marry through their samaj Mandir till you get 21. You have to wait till you get adult. Though if their is any other problems like your girl is being married by her parents then you can contact me for a solution and you will achieve your goals

Q: Collecting bank is not crediting amount in the account. what to do

Hi Sir,I deposited 3 chequs in sponcer bank for collection in 2006 to 2007 total amt. 1.5 crore but due to negligency of collecting bank i did not get cr. In my acount.After a long time in 2015 i found this irregularity done by collecting bank then what is procedure to recover my amt from collecting bank.Collecting bank is not interested to cr my amt.I am also a banker.

Advocate Swadha Kumari answered have to send the bank a legal notice for deficiency of service. after fifteen days you have to file a complaint in state consumer forum where you can claim your damages. You also have an option of filing a suit for damages in civil court and claim damages from bank.

Q: what does section 129 and 179 means

I got a bike challan and the police wrote either 179 or 129 on that receipt. I want to know which section can be put on the challan and also what are the consequence of it

Advocate Swadha Kumari answered
If you had not bear helmet while riding then Section 129 would apply and if had disobeyed the direction of traffic authority then it would be section 179. Thus it depends upon the circumstances under which your challan was made.

Q: Can mere verbal communication amount to actus reus

in a scenario where ms A meets mr B in a book shop and is infatuated by the latter. they started having long telephonic conversations thereafter. mr B after gaining the complete trust of ms A, with the intention to kill msA, persuades her frequently over phone to commit suicide to achieve greater life. ms A attempts but fails. will these telephonic conversations over phone in trying to persuade someone to commit suicide (note here the suicide has failed) qualify as act/actus reus?

Advocate Swadha Kumari answered
You can make a complaint against that person before sho local thana fr compelling you to commit suicide. If no action taken then make a complaint to human rights off at lucknow against police compelling them to take action. You can also file complaint case at district court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Swadha Kumari

Can Advocate Swadha Kumari represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Swadha Kumari can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Swadha Kumari?

When you meet with Advocate Swadha Kumari for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Swadha Kumari?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Swadha Kumari, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Swadha Kumari?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Swadha Kumari, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Swadha Kumari?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Swadha Kumari regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Swadha Kumari?

The cost of hiring Advocate Swadha Kumari can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.