One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Bharat Dixit

Advocate Bharat Dixit

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 2+ user ratings
Bangla Bazaar, Lucknow
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Bharat Dixit completed his law in the year 2010 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Bharat enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2010. He is a member of the Awadh Bar Association and High Court of Lucknow.

Enrollment Number : UP/16538/2010
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Lucknow,
  • District Court, Lucknow,
  • District Court, Raebareli,
  • District Court, Unnao,
  • Family Court, Lucknow,
  • Labour Court, Lucknow,
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Get advice from Advocate Bharat Dixit

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Bharat Dixit Fake certificate submitted and expelled what to do Wife filed false dowry case will it come in background verification