One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal

Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGomtinagar, Lucknow
LawRato4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Family, High Court, NRI
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Lucknow
  • Family Court, Lucknow
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

Pallavi Borogaon - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Paritosh Sharan Agrawal aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
2 weeks ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal

Q: In View Of Maintenance Under Dv And 125

In dv case interim 12000 impose and now wife also file section 125 . So my question is if in section 125 permanent maintenance for 8000 or 15000 is order then in this case husband will pay which amount As maintaince

Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal answered
while filing Rajnish Neha affidavit in CrPC 125 maintenance case both parties are required to declare other legal proceedings between them and any maintenance ordered therein. Thus the Family Court while deciding maintenance under CrPC 125 will take into consideration maintenance already ordered in. DV case. You can argue to deny interim maintenance in CrPC 125 case since maintenance is already ordered in DV case.

Q: Settlement of matrimonial cases mutually

There is an E mail from husband's lawyer for mutual settlement of cases against him. I also want to go for it if compensation is adequate. My query -- If I reply this email in positive. can my husband use my email in the court to stop/pause proceedings in the court as my interim maintenance case is in order stage. My lawyer says that my husband is trying to delay the process and he can show my email to the judge. Thanks.

Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal answered
It is always encouraged to settle matrimonial disputes cordially. However it is often used by some parties to delay the Court proceedings without being serious about the settlement. It is also extremely important to specify your important terms and conditions clearly to avoid disappointment later. Any communication between parties can be used as evidence in Court. Family Court provides facility for mediation and conciliation if both parties are interested which can be utilized in your case. Discuss with your advocate and he will be happy to do the needful to settle your matter to your satisfaction. Good Luck.

Q: Need help regarding my case of POCSO

Hi.Need help regarding my case of POCSO.My lawyer is not sending summon to victim to appear before court and victim is also not coming in court . It's 1 year already passed and when I am asking to come to court for chief examination , his lawyer is saying send us summon then we will come to court and I being accused need to appear on every date . The case is at evidence stage from past 8 months and victim is not coming and my lawyer is making me fool as even after asking him to send summon.

Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal answered
It is a common occurrence during trial for the witness not to come forward for giving their statement in the court. There are several remedies for the accused. To overcome such situation, you may file a writ in them high court to fast-track the trial and to finish it in a time bound manner. It is also possible to get exemption from personal appearance on every date.

Q: A482 Case Stuck from Last 10 Months

1. S.H.O Lucknow as well as Sub-Inspector/Investigating Officer of the case in question are present. They admitted that date and time of the incident is not mentioned in the entire case diary. They also admitted that charge sheet has already been filed in the matter.2. S.H.O. Lucknow is directed to conduct further investigation in the case in question and submit 3. List this case in August, 2023.after this order nothing has happened and just dates after dates in court in 8 monthswhat to do

Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal answered
Check with SHO Lucknow about the status of further investigation. The same can be brought to the notice of Hon. Court and appropriate orders can be prayed for on priority. Date and time of crime is a mandatory ingredient for framing charges else an application for discharge can be moved in the Trial Court.

Q: can a person fight his own case when I don't have a degree of LLB

Is there is any provision for civilian to fight for their own case. We are muslim and have a matrimonial case. can i fight my own case in court ?

Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal answered
Yes, Family Courts permit individuals to appear in person. There is also an option of free legal aid. Most people consider legal advise of an experienced advocate necessary for exercising their legal rights.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal

Can Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal?

When you meet with Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Paritosh Sharan Agrawal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.