One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Soma Pandey

Advocate Soma Pandey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.6 | 5+ user ratings
Hazratgunj, Lucknow
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Armed Forces Tribunal, Child Custody, Civil, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Soma Pandey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.Advocate Soma provides services in various fields of armed forces tribunal matters, civil matters, family matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.Advocate Soma enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. She is the member of the RTI Bar Association Lucknow.Enrollment Number : D/1193/2013
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Lucknow,
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Lucknow,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Lucknow,
  • Family Court, Lucknow,
  • Family Courts, Delhi,
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Get advice from Advocate Soma Pandey

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Soma Pandey Who are legal heirs of Assets in Utter pradesh for Hindu family. Can a married women live with another person