One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Jaimini Nayak

Advocate Jaimini Nayak

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMakarba Road, Ahmedabad
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Family, High Court, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Jaimini Nayak has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

  • City Civil And Sessions Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Family Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Gujarat High Court,
  • Metropolitan Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Jaimini Nayak

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Neel - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Lawyers has helped me in resolving my legal issue in right manner.
2 months ago
Kumud - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was well advised by Adv.Jaimini Nayak on the rights and wrongs of my case. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago
Bhaumik - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Ms. Jaimini is expert in resolving legal complexities and has very Sound knowledge of legal provisions and proceedings.
Over 3 months ago
Yogesh Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Jaimini Nayak aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Jaimini Nayak

Q: Divorce Case Contest (At Vadodara)

Dear Legal Experts, I am in need of legal support for my Divorce Case at Vadodara. Please contact at 9340564625, so I can explain the details and get the advisory.

Advocate Jaimini Nayak answered
Hello sir..just read your legal query regarding divorce case at can appoint any expert divorce lawyer to handle your case and give you a proper advice for same..will you please share the details of case so I can help you for the same.Thanks.

Q: Legal Assistance For Divorce Case (Hindu)

I need Legal Assistance For Divorce Case at Vadodara. Please do give a call to provide assistance and handle the case.

Advocate Jaimini Nayak answered
Hello sir.. read your query ..we provide legal help and legal assistance in all the matrimonial cases... and we are handling cases at different state like Baroda and all over have not mentioned the case issue so kindly mention it .

Q: Sent divorce notice but not ready to give stridhan

Hello,I got married in 2017, for 1.5 years everything was normal at my in laws house but suddenly after my father passed away, i got to know that my husband has gambled money. Due to his bad habit we moved to different city and lived seperately there for 1 year but again he did financial fraud in shop where he was working and currently he is in jail from past 10 months due to criminal case against him. I have sent divorce notice 1 month back, in that notice I didn't ask for any money from there side, i have just asked my stridhan which was given to me by my parents and my brother has transferred some 2 lac into my husbands account for financial help. But they don't want to give either the cash or my stridhan. They are ready to sign on mutual divorce. They are saying that my husband has sold all of my gold and silver things for gambling. So they can't give it back. Currently I am working. What shall I do in this situation.

Advocate Jaimini Nayak answered can file petition in family court for getting back streedhan under section 27 of Hindu marriage Act...streedhan include all the movable and immovable property getting back streedhan you have to file case and you have to submit the proof to court .

Q: Wants to withdraw FIR in Cyber cell

According to grandfather 3lakhs has been debited from his account through Mobikwik app and we registered complaint in Cyber Cell and but he have Alzheimer problem and now he want to withdraw case due to not confirmation of Giving money by his own agreement or not to someone.How can we withdraw case , its just 2 days past me registered it.

Advocate Jaimini Nayak answered
Hello sir .you can withdraw the complaint from cyber crime cell by giving one application and by the consent of your father only.. in applications you have to mention the reason for not going further in any inquires and then only you can withdraw it.

Q: Travelling after filing Mutual Divorce

I'm living in Ahmedabad. My wife & I are separated since 30th May 2021. This year just after 30th May 2022, we are filing for divorce petition in family court. The problem is I need to travel to USA in 2-3 months for business training for 3-4 months. Can I travel without any hesitation or Will I envisage any problem in travelling? What if my hearing date is during my USA tour? Please advise me.

Advocate Jaimini Nayak answered
Hello..yes you can travel but before travel to Us you just have to file Mutual consent divorce petition in family court...then after if the divorce is mutual then it doesn't take more time for hearing and then after you will receive your divorce decree and then go abroad.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jaimini Nayak

Can Advocate Jaimini Nayak represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jaimini Nayak can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jaimini Nayak?

When you meet with Advocate Jaimini Nayak for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jaimini Nayak?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jaimini Nayak, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jaimini Nayak?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jaimini Nayak, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jaimini Nayak?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jaimini Nayak regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jaimini Nayak?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jaimini Nayak can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.