One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Srushti Thula

Advocate Srushti Thula

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.4 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoThaltej, Ahmedabad
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Srushti Thula has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Srushti provides services in various fields of Consumer Court Matters, Documentation Matters, Property Matters, Corporate Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Srushti enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2005. She is the member of Gujarat Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/1565/2005
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Ahmedabad
  • City Civil And Sessions Court, Ahmedabad
  • Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, Ahmedabad
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Ahmedabad
  • District Court, Ahmedabad
  • Family Court, Ahmedabad
  • Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission
  • Gujarat High Court
  • National Company Law Tribunal, Ahmedabad
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Popular Reviews

Manpreet Arora - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Srushti Thula proved to be proficient in the legal issues that were concerned with me. Under Adv.Srushti Thula's guidance I was able to understand and resolve my legal issue. The lawyer helped me in understanding my case and the guidance helped me in taking the correct steps.
Over 3 months ago
Vishal Dalvi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My case was handled by an experienced lawyer. The lawyer gave me the right guidance.
Over 3 months ago
Sunil Kumar panchal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was able to comprehend and handle my legal matter well with the assistance of the Advocate. The lawyer advised me into taking the correct path.
Over 3 months ago
Ravi Modi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Along with expert advice, the lawyer extended empathy.
Over 3 months ago
Jayraj K Sonj - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was handled by a well reputed lawyer.
Over 3 months ago
Sachin Suryawanshi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Srushti Thula's expertise helped me gain insight and look at the legal issue in a new light. The lawyer provided sound advice with a prompt response. The lawyer guided me to the right path.
Over 3 months ago
AASIM SHAIKH - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The legal advice that I received by Adv.Srushti Thula helped me to make appropriate decisions.
Over 3 months ago
himani pathak - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer correctly advised me on the merits of my case.
Over 3 months ago
sagar shah - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv. Srushti Thula helped me understand my issue completely. My decision was based on the lawyer's sound advice and assistance.
Over 3 months ago
Chirag Dave - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer's understanding of my issue is laudable. My legal issues were resolved after receiving the required legal guidance from the lawyer..My decision was a result of the right advice and guidance that was provided to me by Adv.Srushti Thula. The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Srushti Thula

Q: Does An Illegitimate Child have a rights of Father’ self acquired prop

Respected Sirs/Madam,I am an illegitimate child and i want to know if i have any rights on the massive properties ( Now Sold & they planning to buy new one ) in Gujarat-Palanpur of my father’ self acquired property .Now my father & his wife’s ( with sons ) sold the property which was my Father’s Acquired only. All the money will used to buy new property with ownership of my father’s first wife. My father’s behaviors is not good right now. My father still Alive & lived with them. I can prove that my Mother & My Father had a good relations like marriage but legally they were not married or legally husband wife.I have all documents proof that I am son of my father with proof of society. Since I born to till my marriage I was lived with them. ( with my father, his wife & his sons ) but thereafter I left my father’s house since 13 years ago & I settled in Ahmedabad due to JOB. I lived in Ahmedabad as a Tenant with my wife/children's I think my Farther don't want to give me anything.

Advocate Srushti Thula answered
If your father has included you in his will then you are entitled. if he has not, legitimate or illegitimate, no child is entitled if it is a self acquired property.Your mother if alive can ask for maintenance under domestic Violence act.

Q: Transfer and sale of father's house

My father died and my mother wants to transfer a house in her own name and to sell after transferred to her name. Weather she can do directly without the permission of sons and daughters or sons and daughters needed for this procedure

Advocate Srushti Thula answered
yes, they are needed if your father has not made a will. also is it a self acquired property or ancestral? If the sons and daughters wish they can also make a relinquishment agreement saying that they let go their right and their mother is the only rightful owner.

Q: Builder is not giving BU certificate.

Builder has taken construction approval for one BHK. He constructed flat for two BHK. He has not submitted revised Construction plans for new approval. He sale 16 flat to different Family who are present living. He is not giving 2bhk BU permission letter. Can we claim for 2bhk with compensation. Please advise

Advocate Srushti Thula answered
you will need to file a criminal complaint for fraud against the builder You can also approach the civil court. you can definitely claim for 2bhk if u have paid accordingly. what does the sale deed mention?

Q: Can a member be removed by an AGM ?

Can a member be removed from membership of educational trust by calling annual general meeting or there is no provision to remove a member until he resign.

Advocate Srushti Thula answered
You will need to file an application before the Honble Charity Commisioner otherwise the Trustee cannot be removed through a meeting. There are provisions for removal with proper procedure under the Act.

Q: Action against school construction on my land without my consent

Sir I am a retired army personnel. We are 4 brother. My two younger brother is in army. My elder brother was a teacher and he stayed in our village from starting. Now he made a school and an Iti institute on a piece of land next to road. We all were not present when this construction was done. After he told us that he won't use rest of land and we can take land in other good places. But now he was again taking the construction further and is covering good land so i put the stay on that school and iti institute so that no further construction should be done. But still he did the construction and the case is in the court. Now problem is to stop him I can act but their are students studying in his institute. I don't want them to be suffered. Is it possible that i can write a letter describing my situation to the education department of my state to not to allow them to run the school and iti from next year. Will it work?

Advocate Srushti Thula answered
Did the Court pass an order staying the construction or you just applied for the same? If the court has passed the order, you can move contempt proceedings and also file a police complaint. You can also represent to various authorities

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Srushti Thula

Can Advocate Srushti Thula represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Srushti Thula can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Srushti Thula?

When you meet with Advocate Srushti Thula for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Srushti Thula?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Srushti Thula, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Srushti Thula?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Srushti Thula, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Srushti Thula?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Srushti Thula regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Srushti Thula?

The cost of hiring Advocate Srushti Thula can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.