One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Vadodara - Advocate Shital Upadhyay

Advocate Shital Upadhyay

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 5
Waghodia Road, Vadodara
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Shital Upadhyay has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Shital Upadhyay's office is in Waghodia Road, Vadodara.
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Ahmedabad,
  • District Court, Vadodara,
  • Gujarat High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Vadodara

Questions Answered by Advocate Shital Upadhyay Legal remedy against divorce case pending since past two years Aggrieved get double the amount in a cheque bounce case u/s 138