One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Vadodara - Advocate Dhvani Shah

Advocate Dhvani Shah

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoAlkapuri, Vadodara
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Dhvani Shah has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Vadodara

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Dhvani Shah. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Dhvani Shah

Q: A boy left making me pregnant for 5 months

I am 5 months pregnant and unmarried, my bf told me in the beginning tht he wants baby and we will do all legal documentation, bt from the last 1 month he has just gone, no response at all, and now doctors are saying it is too risky for an abortion, and for that i need him in a hospital, bt he is not responding at all, what legal action should i take in this situation, plz help me......

Advocate Dhvani Shah answered
you shoud file a police complaint against him. ...file a complaint against him of rape, mentally torture by not picking up phone calls....for further information and query contact me.... Adv. Dhvani Shah

Q: My father in law plan to send my wife abroad without my concern

My wife living at his house with his family from 4 months ,because her father not like our marriage ,but and top of that he is also not get me communicate with my wife, i send them notice also related to please full fill our marriage rights and then after they send us notice which conatin false accusitation and so our lwayer send them notice that they have to prove all the accusitation in court but its been 1 and half months they have not give any reply. But i want meet her to talk about these but my father law is not agreeing to meet my wife and now he is planing to send my wife to abroad on basis of study,my wife is graduate in engneering.what can i do if they send her abroad without my acknowledge.

Advocate Dhvani Shah answered
you shoud file section 9 application to take your wife back in family court. attach that notice along with your application in the court as a proof. so this will prove that you are ready to take your wife with you from begging to now anytime. for further query contact me.

Q: Wife threatening to commit suicide

After fight my wife threats of suicides. Even blame me of violence, which is not true. Now is at her home. Can we take written assurance of her parents that if she commits suicide it will be not be our responsibility. Will this written assurance will be acceptable in court ?

Advocate Dhvani Shah answered
sir, you should file an petition of sec 9 which is about to bring your wife back . this might help to and your wife's relationship. and still you want written assurance thn you can but if her parents is of with this and even they are believing that that's not your fault than if you are taking on white simple paper it will not consider as your documentary evidence form your side. this can happen if you are doing on stamp paper and notarized.

Q: Mental Harassment by Wife and Parents

My wife and her parents are giving me mental torture, and are harassing me forcing me to move ffor divorce and by not allowing me to meet my child, she want divorce but not ready to initiate

Advocate Dhvani Shah answered
1st option is you can file a police complaint against your in-laws and your for not allowing to meet your child and as well as for torturing you . and the second option is you should file a petition of guardianship for your child. thn after your wife will be ready to divorce initially.

Q: Validity of mutual divorce on 300/rs.stamppaper before nottary

We have made mutual divorce on 300/rs.stamppaper before nottary in presence of witness from both side. Is this agreement is valid for remarriage? or any legal work

Advocate Dhvani Shah answered
No divorce on stamp paper is no valid for remarriage. divorce on stamp paper is just for clients satisfaction. it's not completely legal if you want to remarry. you have to file a divorce petition in family court for decree. after getting decree of divorce you can remarry.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Dhvani Shah

Can Advocate Dhvani Shah represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Dhvani Shah can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Dhvani Shah?

When you meet with Advocate Dhvani Shah for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Dhvani Shah?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Dhvani Shah, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Dhvani Shah?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Dhvani Shah, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Dhvani Shah?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Dhvani Shah regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Dhvani Shah?

The cost of hiring Advocate Dhvani Shah can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.