One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Vadodara - Advocate Sunil Agarkar

Advocate Sunil Agarkar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.9 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoSun Farmer Road, Vadodara
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Cyber Crime, Documentation, High Court, International Law, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Sunil Agarkar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sunil Agarkar provides services in various field of Civil laws, Labour Laws, Industrial Laws, Employment Laws, IT and Cyber Laws, Intellectual Property Laws, Arbitration, Criminal laws, Family law, Consumer cases, Divorce related matters, Corporate matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sunil enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2002.

Enrollment Number : G/768/2002

  • District Court, Bharuch,
  • District Court, Surat,
  • District Court, Vadodara,
  • District Court, Valsad,
  • Gujarat High Court,
  • Labour Court, Bharuch,
  • Labour Court, Surat,
  • Labour Court, Vadodara

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Sunil Agarkar

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Dinesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My decision was based on the lawyer's sound advice and assistance. With Advocate Sunil Agarkar 's help, I was in a position to make the right choice with respect to my legal issue.
1 month ago
snehal patel - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
No call
2 months ago
Dinesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue.
2 months ago
Nitin - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Sir I am facing lots of problems with financial issues.. And one case has been in judgement.. So I am distrubed from this issues and I need help to resolve all the matter. Please help me out of this sir
2 months ago
M Raj Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was able to comprehend and handle my legal matter well with the assistance of the Advocate. The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
2 months ago
Kalpesh N Pandya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
2 months ago
Sanjay vaswani - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to comprehend my issue well.
2 months ago
Vaibhav Sindhi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Sunil Agarkar assisted me in understanding my legal situation very well. Along with expert advice, the lawyer extended empathy.
2 months ago
Jayanti Sanghvi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
2 months ago
preety - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
noone contacted me
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sunil Agarkar

Q: Our HR has reset my one hr system password and submitted my resignati

Since last one year our company hr has mentally herrasment to me reating down since last 2years no increment given transfer for training at other sites based on that performance feedback they allow and continue. That review also good given to my reporting boss .but my boss has intensely put in Pip I had submitted my pip kras work and submitted my report asper schedule 3 month thay decolerd un success pip and submitted online resignation in system how I can complain against hr and my eporting

Advocate Sunil Agarkar answered
if you have not given the resignation inform the same by sending an official email to HRD department, directors of your company, your reporting manager and to your personal email this action before your company except the resignation.

Q: I am NRI in canada, my friend is not returning me my money back

Despite of continuous requests, my friends is not returning my money and is making excuses. I am tired of him not taking me seriously and need to take action. I need guidance as i am not in india. I would like to proceed with legal actions from canada.

Advocate Sunil Agarkar answered
you can not request for an unlimited period. finance can not come in between friendship.when you call a friend, do not talk about finance; when you talk about finance, do not talk as a friend.initiate written communication to recover funds. that will help. if you have crossed more than one year against a committed period, it is more important to do so.

Q: Cybercrime freezing bank account

found someone on telegram, they told me that if you rent bank account you will get certain amount of comission , i found one guy my telegram friend and i told him about this then that guy gave me an account and i acted as a middleman and given that account to that telegram guy who told me he will offer me comission ( he told me that account will be used legal trading but that was a lie ) , that time he used account and traded around 5 million rupees in a single day and told to withdraw comission that was about 100k , account owner took 50% and gave me 50% of comission remaining all 4.9 million rupees was transferred to unknown benifciaries , later account got frozen and we found out that cyber crime freeze account and account was used for fraudlent activities and we got scared now how we can protect ourselves as all money is transferred to unknown benifciaries and we got fooled by that telegram user who deleted his account, what are the legal remedies to protect ourselves?

Advocate Sunil Agarkar answered
you have been party to the crime.write down everything on a piece of paper and surrender yourself before the police commissioner CP or ACP or SP or DSP. don't meet anyone below this. don't show this letter to anyone below these can also surrender yourself before the session court of your might get arrested but approach one of these authorities before your account is frozen or police reach you.if you are working in any organisation inform the director or owner of the organisation immediately on talking to cp.inform your family members about it, specially wife, and both parents.keep faith in the judiciary and police.The safest is surrender before the sessions court of your have already become party to some crime.

Q: An Indian friend of mine convinced me for Investment in share market and I trusted him . He promised

An Indian friend of mine convinced me for Investment in share market and I trusted him . He promised to return money on certain dates and I never received a single rupee or dollar . So I contacted his family to ask why he never replied and what is he doing. To which family forwarded me a local newspaper ad showing that he is abandoned from his family and sp they don't take responsibility of him.Because I kept chasing his family members to cross check that he is truly abandoned or if it fake. He is now threatening me that he will also contact my family &work show them my private pics & with random phone numbers and social accounts abusing me and threatening me that he will leak my private photos on adult sites and then fabricate whole thing. I cannot access Indian cybercrime because I don't have indian number with me. Overseas I got 2 complaints , for bullying and harassment and another for financial fraud. But local government here said that I need to contact Indian cybercrime.

Advocate Sunil Agarkar answered
first of all this may not come under cyber can be considered as fraud.file a police complaint in India. through your relative. inform your home and families also your close one friends in will get email id of your City in India from internet. email your complaint.

Q: Client has given bounced cheque

I am running a manufacturing unit in Surat. One of my client has given me a cheque which got bounced due to stop payment. The material he asked has been sent to him 2 months back and he is liable to pay the due in a month. His cheque which he issued me got bounced and now he is threatening me that he will send the material back. What should I do??

Advocate Sunil Agarkar answered
when the cheque bounced?Is the material reusable?After the cheque bounced have you sent a legal notice?file a case under negotiable instrument act in section a local advocate, he will guide you further.but now ASAP meet any advocate


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sunil Agarkar

Can Advocate Sunil Agarkar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sunil Agarkar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Agarkar?

When you meet with Advocate Sunil Agarkar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Agarkar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Agarkar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Agarkar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sunil Agarkar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sunil Agarkar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sunil Agarkar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sunil Agarkar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sunil Agarkar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.