One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Vadodara - Advocate Jaydeep Mehta

Advocate Jaydeep Mehta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoAtladra, Vadodara
LawRato24 years Experience
Advocate Jaydeep Mehta
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Civil, Corporate, Documentation, NCLT, Property, Recovery, Startup
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Jaydeep Mehta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Jaydeep provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, property matter family law, corporate cases, IPR Investigation related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jaydeep enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2014.

Enrollment Number : G/328/2014
Advocate Jaydeep Mehta

File for Divorce
Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce
Contest / Appeal in Divorce Case
Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse
Alimony / Maintenance Issue
Child Custody Issue
Extramarital Affair / Cheating
Muslim Marriage Issues
Marriage Registration / Court Marriage
Marital Finance / Property Issues
Family / In-law Problems
Property Documentation / Verification
Family Property Dispute
Transfer of Ancestral Property
Illegal Possession
Illegal Construction
Builder Delay / Fraud
Transfer of Ownership / Name Change
Gifting of Property
Municipal Corporation Issues
Neighbor Dispute
Divorce / Matrimonial Issue
Succession of Property / Assets
Legal Heir Certificate
Property Dispute / Partition
Family Dispute
Wills / Trusts
Gift of Assets
Adoption / Surrogacy
Lawyer for Summons / Warrants
Wrongful Arrest
Bail / Anticipatory Bail
Physical / Sexual Abuse
FIR Filing / Quashing
Public Drinking / Drunk Driving
Threat / Injury
Financial Fraud
Theft / Robbery
Murder / Attempt to Murder
Narcotics / Drugs
Child Abuse / POCSO
Faulty Product / Bad Service
Forgery / Fraud
False Advertising
Hit and Run
Motor Accident
Accident Claim
Insurance Claim
Contract Drafting / Review
Consumer Complaint Case
Sexual Harassment at work
Venture Capital / Funding Related
Business / Trade License
Mergers & Acquisitions
RTI filing
PIL Filing
Passport related Issues
Adhaar Related
Matrimonial / Divorce Related
Property Issue
Affidavit / Certificate
Power of Attorney
Family Dispute
Govt. Job Related - Promotion, VRS, Etc.
File Mutual Consent Divorce
Muslim Marriage Issues
Muslim Property Issues
NRI Property Issue
Complaint in NCLT / NCLAT
Transfer Petition
NRI Divorce
Legal Issue
  • District Court, Surat
  • District Court, Valsad
  • Gujarat High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Jaydeep Mehta

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Sanjay kamdar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
very friendly in call and good suggestion. understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process.
Over 3 months ago
Piyush Patel - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The office team is very great and their soft skills need appreciation. Quick responses and easy communication
Over 3 months ago
Omkar Patel - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Sir ne bahot madad kari, hum duvidha me the fir lawrato ke through connect kra unse. Hamara matter ab solve ho gya hai. Dhanyawad sir.
Over 3 months ago
Anirudh K Mahant - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issues was a peculiar one, but it turned out that he was an expert in such cases. He helped me get justice. Forever thankful to him
Over 3 months ago
Gopal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Loved this man's dedication towards his work. Very hardworking nd sensible person with apt knowledge of the legal world.
Over 3 months ago
Rahul Solanki - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He tries to get deep into the matters that he takes up and gives his 100%. Highly satisfied with his work.
Over 3 months ago
Jayanta Bhowmick - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is a very good lawyer but one thing which I would specially like to mention about him was his personality and the way he spoke to his clients. Generous man with experience and affordable fees.
Over 3 months ago
Karan Patel - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is a very dedicated nd experienced lawyer. The team responds quickly. Overall nice experience, got my issue resolved from this wise man.
Over 3 months ago
Farheen Khan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is a man with high level of wit. Guided me soo well. I hope no such situation arises again, but if it does now i know whom to contact first.
Over 3 months ago
Hitesh vasava - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
guided through the process well enough for any personal to understand. He listens and is patient before and while suggesting.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Jaydeep Mehta

Questions Answered by Advocate Jaydeep Mehta

Q: Required- Experienced Bank empanelled Advocate for Property Legal work

We are a US-Based Venture capital firm and now focusing on the Indian business market. We are looking for a reputed Bank empanelled Lawyer or Law firm at Ahmedabad to execute a legal search work of a property situated at Dholka, Gujrat which is under ownership right of one of our Client. Eligible Advocate or Law firms can contact us at +919313803227 (Indian Cordinator).

Advocate Jaydeep Mehta answered
We are a full service law Lexstreet Advisors LLP, Advocates & Solicitors, operating from Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Bengaluru, Pune & other Tier 2 cities in Gujarat State. Our law is managed by highly experienced law professionals having wide experience in their respective domain ranging from 25 years to 30 years. We are also doing Property related assignments including search report etc in Mumbai / Gujarat.

Q: It company is refusing to complete project as per agreement

We have outsourced a WEB application IT project to Ahmedabad base IT company with fix amount and fix time frame, current status is 30 to 40% work is completed of entire project in total 10 month (complete project time frame is 2 month) we have given 80% advance payment, right now IT company is refusing to complete the entire project or even small tasks, IT company have clear understanding of consequence we certainly may face due to there refusal to complete the project. due to there refusal to complete remaining work with in time line our company is facing future existential crisis. we are looking for legal guidance and consultancy.

Advocate Jaydeep Mehta answered
I need to study the contract entered into between your company & the other Company. if the other company is not fulfilling its part of the contract, you can file a suit for Specific performance of the contract in Civil court. Further you can also file a separate suit for damages for the loss sufferedby you.

Q: Transfer of ancestral property

My grandfather (Hindu) made 4 parts of his flat and paid my father money as his share and my father left that flat. 3 shares left were of grandfather, his wife and second son. He allowed second son to stay in that flat and left for native place. This was some 20 years back. My grandfather and his two sons are no more. Do I have right on that flat?

Advocate Jaydeep Mehta answered
clarify. your mother died or mother-in-law died before 5 years your grand father in law died. Also clarify whether your grand father in law has left any will or not. or died intestate.? If there is a will, whether it is registered. Whether there is any probate of the will.

Q: Will the court send me a notice if a lawsuit is filed against me

Dear sir, My father giftdeed his house to me and died.his first wife children's are living in that house.I sent a lawyer notice to them and they did not replay anything. My lawyer says that they have cased lawsuit against me and in court that managed that I will not informed about that suit. After some time court will wait and give decision against me in there favour. My quition is will court will defiantly inform us about filing a suit against us or it can be manageable by some corruption in the court.Please let me know because I think my lawyer is playin me he his not responding properly.

Advocate Jaydeep Mehta answered
You must have received a copy of petition filed against you. The court in which petition is filed against you has to send a copy of the petition to you. You are required to file your reply by way of written statement denying the allegation. You will have to engage a good lawyer for further action. If your lawyer is not co-operative, chnage a lawyer. There is no corruption.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jaydeep Mehta

Can Advocate Jaydeep Mehta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jaydeep Mehta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jaydeep Mehta?

When you meet with Advocate Jaydeep Mehta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jaydeep Mehta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jaydeep Mehta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jaydeep Mehta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jaydeep Mehta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jaydeep Mehta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jaydeep Mehta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jaydeep Mehta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jaydeep Mehta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Jaydeep Mehta