One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Vadodara - Advocate Hetal Makwana

Advocate Hetal Makwana

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
Gorwa, Vadodara
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Documentation, Property, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Hetal Makwana has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Hetal Makwana's office is in Gorwa, Vadodara.
  • District Court, Bharuch,
  • Gujarat High Court,
  • Gujarat Revenue Tribunal, Ahmedabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Vadodara

Top Reviews

Vishnu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
Jul 22, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Hetal Makwana Invoking Prevention of Benami Transactions Act 1988 as Amended in 2016 No name in deed but have name on loan