One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Vadodara - Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala

Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict and Session Court, Vadodara
LawRato2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

  • District Court, Ahmedabad,
  • District Court, Vadodara

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala

Q: Promised me a phone from US and now he is Not returning my money back

A person who is my customer promised me that he will bring me a iphone 15 pro max from US,he took 52500/- from me,now he is not picking my phone calls,he is reading my msgs but not responding,its been more than 15 days and he is still not responding,I did lots of calls still nothing.what should I do to recover my money.

Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala answered
Consult a legal professional for drafting a contract and get it signed before a notary public, where in your terms and conditions would be mentioned on the said issue. Alternatively, if you have his address in India, you may send him a Legal Notice for recovery of money. If he fails to comply and pay back, you may go with a civil suit for money recovery. The amount seems to be so petty, it is not worth legal procedure, if you do not have any contract signed by both of you. Basically a promise in writing meets another promise in writing for a sum of money against some product/service, it constitutes legally enforceable debt. without this, no legal recourse may be taken for sure settlement and recovery. You may take chances with your luck. My best wishes if you get your money back. Else, issue him a legal notice and demand money to be returned by the earliest instance. other details are not available, hence I cannot properly advice for criminal complaint. Police generally don't entertain such baseless claims for money recovery. Hope, you have taken some collateral security from him before lending him any amount or some paperwork for the terms of transaction. For more details, feel free to contact. thanks for reaching out to us.

Q: Separated for 5 Years due to Domestic violence, Now need divorce

My Husband and I have been separated for last 5 years . I had filed a case in different city for FIR against him for Domestic Violence and Dowry for which no court action has been taken yet except anticipatory Bail for Husband I also have a child which is with me. I now want a divorce with him in the current city I am residing. But he is abroad and we have lost all contact with him and neither he contacts. Please guide.

Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala answered
Namaste, Where are you from ? in which city you file the cases of Domestic Violence and Dowry case ? what is the status of Domestic Violence case and Dowry Case ?your husband is also ready for divorce? you can file 13(1) file petition.

Q: Alimony Maintenance Divorce Matrimonial issue

My husband filed section 13 case against me & today in counseling he proved I done cruelty with husband so whether counseller give this in report to judge?If I not win section 13 case then what punishment court give me?After filing case my relative attacked on my husband , So today my husband advocate given letter to judge & mentioned all this in case. What is use of this?

Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala answered
Namaste, Aap apka legal issue thoda or detail me bataye. To me aapki help kar sakti hu ? Apke Husband ne Section 13 ki petition me kya kya facts likhe hain ? vo sab dekhna padega . or Mediation Centre me mediator ne kya bola hai? ye sab details and facts apko batana padega tab jakar koi advocate apki help kar sakata hain.

Q: My had gone her home and my in laws don't want to clear the things.

My wife had gone her home from 2 months. She wants to make her relationship with his cousin ( Farther maternal uncle's son). I was having a doubt between them. And my inlaws also want to make the relationship with him forcefully. My mother in law also wants my wife to call him at 11.00 pm in the night. And i told my wife to make some distance with this. But she refused and she had gone her home with my inlaws and her cousin and cousin's mother by fighting with me and my family at my home.

Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala answered
Namaste Sir, your issue is quite confusing but what do you want ? divorced or want ki apki wife apke sath aa kar rahe apke ghar ? you can file a suit for living together? let me how can i help you?

Q: Mera pati mujse devorce chahta he or me nhi Dena chahti hu .

Mera pati devorce chahte he me nhi Dena chahti hu Sadi ko 1 sal hi hua he or muje Ghar se plan bna ke nikala gya he hm do bhne 1 ghar me he . Or mu 4 bar sasural rkhne ke liye papa aaye lekin vo me jaungi to vo Mr jayenge ESI dhmki dete he or ielts k class krvaye juth bolke 1 bhi PESA muje ni deta or mentally presan krte he but muje sasural me hi rhna he muje 8 mhine ho gye to kya kre . Do bhne ek ghar me he to ab kya kre muje rhna vhi he ielts ki fees bhi mere papa ne di

Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala answered
Namste, apki legal issue thik se samaj nhi aa rahi hain. aap mujse rubroo milne k aayiye. vese aap ke pas kafi raste hain jese ki , mahila police station me arji de sakte hain , court me case kar sakte hain apne pati or sasural valo k khilaf . or meeting chargeable hogi.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala

Can Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala?

When you meet with Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala?

The cost of hiring Advocate Khevna R Reshamwala can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.