One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Shikhar Khare

Advocate Shikhar Khare

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 50+ user ratings
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Cyber Crime, Insurance, International Law, Media and Entertainment, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, NCLT, Patent, Property, Recovery, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shikhar Khare has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Shikhar Khare's office is in Jangpura Extension, Delhi.
  • Appellate Tribunal For Electricity, Delhi,
  • Company Law Board Delhi (CLB),
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Top Reviews

Samiran Mitra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward. I would like to commend the very professional approach of Adv. Shikhar Khare in my Succession Court Case. Adv. Khare was always extremely helpful and patient with every step of my case and has even helped me in getting the court order as per the specific requirements of the succession document for the securities involved in my case. Thank you Sir for all your efforts. My Best wishes to you for the future. Regards Samiran Mitra 30th April 2018
Apr 30, 2018
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Shikhar Khare Received notice from SDM court u/s 151 of CPC Payment recovery from client for construction work