One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate Ajay Verma

Advocate Ajay Verma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Noida
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ajay Verma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

  • District Court, Gautam Budh Nagar,
  • District Court, Ghaziabad,
  • District Court, Surajpur Greater Noida

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Ajay Verma

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Abeer - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue.
3 weeks ago
Manish gahlot - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Once I submitted the issue on this portal, Mr. Ajay Verma called himself and guided me the best of his way. He was polite and listened to my concern in a proper way.
1 month ago
Ravi Chaturvedi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Ajay Verma. I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Ajay Verma's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
2 months ago
Dileep Gupta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Ajay Verma understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ajay Verma

Q: Time duration for appeal against family court decision

I am at the age of 78 and I got decision on my divorce case as dismissed by family court. can I appeal in same court again for the case or do I need to appeal in high court if yes, in how many days I can apply for appeal in court.

Advocate Ajay Verma answered
Appeal against the judgement passed by the family court would be in the High Court. The limitation period to file an appeal against the judgement of the family court is 90 days. For further legal assistance feel free to contact me.

Q: 498a and bigamy case against in laws

I saw my husband's first marriage affidavit recently, felt cheated nd got beaten my in laws and filed FIR against them. I realised that court cases r too long and such process will affect my career and health..IO is also taking time to investigate, in laws r living freely without any guilt and I can't focus at my work. Will I ever get justice? Charge-sheet is not filed yet, can I request IO to dissolve this FIR on the grounds of my job and mental health..

Advocate Ajay Verma answered
if you are not interested in the cases initiated by you against your in-laws or husband then you can withdraw the cases pending in the court. You can also give your statement to the IO denying the allegations levelled by you against your in-laws. in this situation IO will submit the final report in the court. For further legal assistance feel free to contact me

Q: Agreement and money recovery after a person death

Mr. Raam kumar was a honest property dealer he made an agreement with mr lalji the landlord.many people make investment on that land and demanded agreement as a proof . Approximately 2 cr. Rupees are invested in that land . so he made an another agreement with mr Naresh that he gave him all the authority related that land Unfortunately mr Ram Kumar was died.After his death old agreement holder giving threats to ramkumar's family and told him that you give all your property to us.

Advocate Ajay Verma answered
If there is a written contract between the parties then all the creditors can recover their money from the property of Ram Kumar or his legal years by filing a suit for recovery in the concerned Court but if everything is verbal and nothing is in writing then it is 2 difficult to recover the money from the legal years of the diseased Ram Kumar. For further legal assistance feel free to contact me.

Q: Husband falls complaint against me

I have been married for 7 years, i have two kid daughters. husband last 7 years has changed many jobs so daughters education not still. and husband false complaint againsat me. husband not came home last 1 month and he lived parents home. at present he is no job last 6 months. and again and again our counselling doing in mahila thana. but no result. i want to take mutual divorce. please tell me what is procedure

Advocate Ajay Verma answered
If your husband is ready to join the petition under section 13b of Hindu marriage Act for divorce on the basis of mutual consent then you need to go to the concerned court of principle judge family Court with your ID proof, marriage proof and residence proof. You can file a suit for divorce on the basis of mutual consent. The court would fix a date for the second motion. After second motion if both the parties agree, the court will dissolve your marriage by passing a degree for dissolution of marriage on the basis of mutual consent. For further legal assistance feel free to contact me

Q: Land bought by Father bt construction made by me only. Younger broth

Anch-6septAng- 12juneHellow sir..we have 2 brother my father had purchased Just Land but construction made by me(yelder brother)..nothing done by younger brother(married), He has just been living in the house with us but now after 2 years of death of father asking for partition becoz our father had not written any will of property, what is remedy for me(yelder brother). Could i get compensation of expenditure on that part of construction in which he has been living for years. Or I lost all?

Advocate Ajay Verma answered
In the absence of a written contract it is very difficult to obtain any compensation for the expenses incurred by you constricting the house. if you have any concrete proof that you beer all the construction expenses from your self acquired funds then you can take a plea for compensation. For further legal assistance feel free to contact me


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ajay Verma

Can Advocate Ajay Verma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ajay Verma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Verma?

When you meet with Advocate Ajay Verma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Verma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Verma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Verma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Verma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ajay Verma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ajay Verma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ajay Verma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ajay Verma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.