One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate Sanjeev Goyal

Advocate Sanjeev Goyal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.4 | 10+ user ratings
District Court, GautamBudh Nagar, Noida
16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Labour & Service, Recovery, Child Custody
Language(s) Spoken: Hindi
Advocate Sanjeev Goyal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sanjeev provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sanjeev enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2003. He is a member of the GautamBud Nagar Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/5564/2003
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar

Get advice from Advocate Sanjeev Goyal

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Sanjeev Goyal Refund after cancellation of Flat Company refusing to pay salary as it did not generate any revenue