One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate Sarvesh Kaushik

Advocate Sarvesh Kaushik

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 92, Noida
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, Property, Recovery, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sarvesh Kaushik has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 8 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sarvesh Kaushik's office is in Sector 92, Noida.
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Faridabad,
  • District Court, Gautam Budh Nagar,
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar,
  • District Court, Ghaziabad,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Noida

Popular Reviews

AMIT KUMAR GAUR - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Sarvesh Kaushik. I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Sarvesh Kaushik's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
2 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Sarvesh Kaushik How to get legal separation without filing divorce How to punish husband who have an extramarital affairs